Epon... Golf Balls!

gocchin

Epon has released two new golf balls the Tour F4 and the Tour F3.

The F4 is a four piece premium ball with a dual core that responds to higher driver swing speeds to produce what Epon claims the lowest spin for drivers while the second outer core is activated during iron shots and approach shots for more spin.

The F3 is a 3 piece ball with balanced all around play including distance and spin. The F3 is made for ultra soft feel.

Here are pics of the F4, will have them in the shop soon.

post-8383-0-37652400-1351658294.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And.....my ball costs just doubled. :tsg_smilie_smile2:

Now I can have Bridgestone for my cheap ball and Epon for my good ball. Best part is no one will pick mine up, they'll look at it like a SpongeBob ball!

And.....my ball costs just doubled. :tsg_smilie_smile2:

Probably closer to triple....

I'm all for it but with the limited exposure and outlets I don't see why...........

"Marginally" more expensive than ProV1 and slightly cheaper or on par with other JDM Premiums.

65.00 for a box of dozen balls...

WOW.... I stand corrected. That's not far off a dz PROV's

hahahahahaha hahahahaahahhh

forged balls...!!!

Tario.., s20sc 4 times pressed naturally i trust ??

seriosuly thats a good price!

im geeting long a box of these for the weeknd chappies.. ill et ya know how they go , shud be able to get them in time...

T can u get me a box pronto?

Edited by supo67

I think TSG should give those members a free box of Epon balls if they pass the 1,000 posts mark or purchases over $5K for the past 5 years. :tsg_smilie_smile2:

Awesome!

Might have to try a box..,

I'm interested to compare them along side the ProV!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned that the combination of Stew hitting an Epon golf ball with an Epon Zero might tear a hole in the space-time continuum.

I'm a newbir to the jdm ball scene, can anyone confirm if these are usga conforming?

100% Legal

My big question same as xero's...how do they compare to the gold standard, pro v1? Also how much to ship to US?

My big question same as xero's...how do they compare to the gold standard, pro v1? Also how much to ship to US?

if we can figure out who actually makes them for epon i think the rest will fall in place...

If they're made by Bridgestone, i hope the 4 piece feels better than the X-01 Solid... not very nice at all :-(

I stocked up on TM Penta's.... the 'old' model

I stocked up on TM Penta's.... the 'old' model

best ball since the original pro v1x imho. i've got a tm connection so i still have access to these at $20/doz!!!

Can we Aussies buy these direct from TSG, or do we have to go through our distributor here?

You can buy direct. We can now ship all Epon to Australia.

This new ball has been tested against the top tour balls in golf... and came out on top.

NDA does not permit me to release the names but we can pretty much figure who they are... two are mentioned in the posts above me. (^_^)

The F4 was said to have better driver distance plus better short game spin.