I admit that I smoke while playing golf, but I rarely do this. When my ball didn't go inside the hole, I would get frustrated to the point that I would pick a tobacco to help me relax. My favorite cigar would be Arturo Fuente Canones with Maduro wrapper and Cohiba Siglo VI. I wonder if anyone here smokes a cigar while playing golf?

my cigar smoking has nothing to do with relaxing...i just think golf and cigars make a good combo. a round of siglo iii or siglo vi usually make their appearance when playing with good friends.

well my japanese playing partner does it.... and while i dont smoke... i do actualyl love the smell of his ............,

"i start w/ hoyo de monterey double corona the first 9, then change to paratagas luthitanius or vegs robaina dbl cororna -or other rboustos when we are playing fast cigar."

hes got a big plastic cigar holder that he places o nthe ground.. i told him that he might wanna rethink this strategy as where we play theers prob a fair amount of radio-active cesium in the ecosystem and sticking that thing back in his beak.. might not be too good for his long term health,,,,!

and my other mate says .................."yea" .................................while stuffing his cheeks with skoal.........................

• 2 weeks later...

Montecristo Edmundo or Partagas series S #4 only for me. Since I can't buy them here in the States they are very rare. I had a few in France last month.

Romeo y Julieta torpedoes...

Really?

Golfing and smoking cigares is a perfect match! I smoke one or two every time I hit the golf course. Usually I take two with me and put them in my bag. I really enjoy Trinidad Robustos Extra or Montecristo #2 or H. Upmann Magnum 50. I was wondering what all of you smoke in the USofA. I enjoyed some very tasty cigars last spring in Florida but I can't remember their name.

I just love the concerto on the course of some good shots and the taste of a smooth cigar! FAB -U-LOUS!

Really?

That or Phillies Blunt… I also like to drink Ripple and Mad Dog 20/20 Watermelon...

That or Phillies Blunt… I also like to drink Ripple and Mad Dog 20/20 Watermelon...

OK now you blew the cover off.

OK now you blew the cover off.

Would it put the cover back on if this is what I drank?

post-12474-0-84736200-1353115990.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Swisher Sweets with the wood tips.

Backwoods and PURPLE DRANK for this guy

When I do, it's usually a Partagas Serie D. A very underated robust imo and close to and sometimes better (batch dependent) than the opt overrated Cohiba Robusto which is very good but overrated I feel.

Agreed, may second favorite cigar behind only Montecristo Edmundo.

Agreed, may second favorite cigar behind only Montecristo Edmundo.

Are cubans (cigars and women LOL) easily had on the US nowadays or some clandestine op is still required to get them. Several years back, I was advised to remove the labels form the Serie Ds I was bringing into the US and was told to declare them as Macanudos.

Are cubans (cigars and women LOL) easily had on the US nowadays or some clandestine op is still required to get them. Several years back, I was advised to remove the labels form the Serie Ds I was bringing into the US and was told to declare them as Macanudos.

I brought some back from France, nobody asked and I didn't say anything. Remove the labels is not a bad idea. I checked some websites out and one would replace your cigars if they were confiscated, others remove the bands and send them in an envelope. You can get real Cubans shipped into the US for about the same price as most others and cheaper than top of the line Padron's. etc.