You Ask We Listen! The Official RomaRo Thread!!!

TourSpecGolfer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol :)

Hype is true. Sweet feeling, excellent turf interaction & very forgiving & very classy look. Condition was soggy wet but this performed.

It was out 2deg (need flatter) in the lie angle so kinda aiming it right a little & choking down with the short Irons & im still getting Just about normal distances. I always liked the feel of DG but result never agree with me as i have a tendency to turn them Over too much but this went well with the s200. Not sure how it gets much better than this irons.

My gamer with modus & correct specs of course outperformed it but I wonder what would happen if I had my specs + modus on it.

Thanks J for letting me try your new toy :) can't wait til you get shafted with your Aerotech players :)

Edited by Eca

Lol :) Hype is true. Sweet feeling, excellent turf interaction & very forgiving & very classy look. Condition was soggy wet but this performed. It was out 2deg (need flatter) in the lie angle so kinda aiming it right a little & choking down with the short Irons & im still getting Just about normal distances. I always liked the feel of DG but result never agree with me as i have a tendency to turn them Over too much but this went well with the s200. Not sure how it gets much better than this irons. My gamer with modus & correct specs of course outperformed it but I wonder what would happen if I had my specs + modus on it. Thanks J for letting me try your new toy :) can't wait til you get shafted with your Aerotech players :)

Congrats friend! Glad you finally got a set. Get them in the shafts that work for you and get the bent to suit you!

Yea that's congrats to Gian11 :) Once shafted he's gonna have to rotate between this, Miura BB & Yammy tours lol.. dunno how that feels deciding b4 going out which set to take.

Yea that's congrats to Gian11 :) Once shafted he's gonna have to rotate between this, Miura BB & Yammy tours lol.. dunno how that feels deciding b4 going out which set to take.

E, Kinda difficult to choose to be honest, they play & feel differently.But I can't deny the fact that the Romaro H is on top because of that extra forgiveness.

I don't think that I mis**t the sweet spot when we played yesterday

Oh... congrats to Gian then!

Thanks man, how you are finding the H's at this point.

Do you think there is any better iron out there than this?

Thanks man, how you are finding the H's at this point.

Do you think there is any better iron out there than this?

Dude,

I just shot my career low 77! The H irons are a big part of me playing better! I have been working a lot on my game so its still the Indian but perhaps the H irons suit me better now than the Epons. For my game, no better iron out there now but there are a lot I have not tried of course.