New personality disorder, SJ2GEAD

We have all wondered about it and I think I am coming down with a case of it myself… Admittedly my case is mid level compared to others on this and other forums, by early next year I will have 5 complete sets of JDM and a small stash of useful shafts, several more that I will have to age into not to mention random clubs floating around looking for uses.

I do not have a degree in psychiatry or phsycology, nor am I a professional in any other definition of the word. That being said I have initially termed the disorder Supo's Japanese Golf Gear Equipment Accumulating Disorder. As is customary this disorder has been named after the apparent patient 0, Supo67.

Please don't confuse this disorder, which borders on being benign, with its more sinister and troubling disease US2GEHD or fecal hoarding for short

Hello, my name is Steve and I suffer from SJ2GEAD… :tsg_smilie_fever::tsg_smilie_love:

hhahahahaahhaahhhahahhhaahah

i didnt contract this disease...... i eveolved into it..!

im working on a cure.... theres doenst seem to be one,, although a wife coming downstairs uninvited seems to spark random impulses that inititiate small hope............. but..........., i keep remitting

theres seems no end..!

ok.. heres my curent dilema.......................

i got my annual chrissy break coming up early dec this year .

back to the links and high scores!

back to reality.

icant decide on what other irons i shud bring this year.

the one def set that is coming is the yonex ezone NS proto 2s14 heavyy mamma jammahs..! the shaft is 138 gram.

these things are magical into puff. along witht h epon personals with NS c10s that ielft down under . they go well.

then theres the ,miura mb5002s that i have with DG x100. that are literally custome built for links golf... i mean this is the perfect match really.... BUT wait............!!!!

theres a set of epon 301--monacco that i aint even HIT YET..! along with a set of yamaha 2009 v-forged KBS protos.. of ocurse the eveer trusty srixon pro 100 monacco set. that just sesm to live there... nad of course............. the tourstage marus..

so , t hats NOT beingenough.... its either the kamui pk01s with monaccos or NSproto DPs.....

bec i need to bring them like a hole i nthe head right ?......

then theres the driver quandry....

i left the jbeam 425 tour shingo roddio down there to play. along withthe marumana conductor supe deep /stinger 70X for the non windy days

in all honesty.... do ineed another driver than thsoe two??

def NOT

they are kinda opposites.

but heres what ill prob take...,

the yamah tour 9* // crazy boron.

the kamui pro 9.5* // stinger

undeniably the ryoma GDp9003x which imagine will see more game time than most.

the kamui pro diaman X

the ryoma diaman X

then the REAL problem......

what putters to take.

i thought id start with all those beauties igot refurbed by torrey rat

the mz-07...... the yamada buring copper.......the betti zabi.........and or course the new ones im gettign done including a new yamaada razor and last but not least..................... the epon zen.

yes............ i got BIG problems to solve..!

what disease?????

Edited by supo67

Gold.... Love having first world problems.

I did get a query from 'the war office' about swapping a lounge room for my office purely to accommodate golf 'crap' and that was on the back of the same dear lady nearly being seriously injured by opening my shed and having 70 odd fishing rods fall on her. My reply of 'you have no business going into my fishing shed' wasn't well received in the circumstances.... Bless 'em.

I heard SJ2GEAD can also lead to a rare form of aspergers.

I'm getting this SJ2GEAD symptoms too as I'm up to seven Irons sets and still eagerly awaiting to see what Yamaha has up its sleeves....

"Hi, my name us Edgolf and I'm a SJ2GEAD"

You don't have just the symptoms Ed, you have a full blown condition.

While admitting I might have a problem is sometimes the first step towards a possible cure, a "new to me" set of '09 ONOFF Forged/Roddio i10s and a Crazy CB50 Sigma Noir arrived at my door today and a Ryoma V-Spec with Crazy Proto 519 is imminent.

Now if the weather clears enough I met get a chance to game the irons this weekend....

• 1 month later...

This is a hilarious post. It really is a sickness. Every new acquisition will be the grail...once it is ordered then it's onto the next must-have piece.

theres a new potential cure im being treated with........................

its called...australia.

removal from temptation.

the critical agent has been identified as tokyo and ive been removed form the axis of evil ,golden triangle of golf stores.

im hoping the cleaner surroundings of air . links courses , bbqs chilled chardonays and fresh water will wash away the insideous virus !

I think you may be right.

Perhaps the crisp, fresh breezes at Barnbougle followed by some chilled frothy water mixed with suitable quantities of sugar,hops, barley and yeast will help.

Just a suggestion

Good luck Stew I hope you find peace back in OZ and slip some shrimp on the barbie.

its called...australia.

removal from temptation.

the critical agent has been identified as tokyo and ive been removed form the axis of evil ,golden triangle of golf stores.

im hoping the cleaner surroundings of air . links courses , bbqs chilled chardonays and fresh water will wash away the insideous virus !

problem is youl be back in the belly of the beast next year.

its called...australia.

removal from temptation.

Sadly, I fear you are only treating the symptoms and not the actual disorder. Just the inclusion of "links courses" means you are only masking a deeper stage of the epidemic... That deeper stage presents as symptoms like requesting special threads in already high specialized Internet forums and hoarding equipment previously under explored....

Sadly, I fear you are only treating the symptoms and not the actual disorder. Just the inclusion of "links courses" means you are only masking a deeper stage of the epidemic... That deeper stage presents as symptoms like requesting special threads in already high specialized Internet forums and hoarding equipment previously under explored....

hes opened pandora's other box.

putters in themselves are a whole new realm.

hes opened pandora's other box.

putters in themselves are a whole new realm.

Although one has to bow to Jaygolf on the putter front... Assuming memory serves... Sold an Epon I33 only to purchase another from someone else to post the repurchased putter into BST over the course of 3 months...

i just picked up some aerotech pulls, Prototype nippon oras

and am in the works to sequester a set of Prototype 2s14 in s flex.

i only have on set of gamers but have about 3-4 sets of shafts just waiting for heads.

am i the only one who buys shafts first without knowing what heads to put into and not vice versa?

Although one has to bow to Jaygolf on the putter front... Assuming memory serves... Sold an Epon I33 only to purchase another from someone else to post the repurchased putter into BST over the course of 3 months...

Haha! I might be a bit of a ho, but in no way do I deserve being mentioned in the same thread as Stew. He has a mental disorder all to himself. He has acute SJ2GEAD.

Stew, the only difference between you being in Oz and in Japan is...shipping costs!