My new driver builds

potuna

I have a couple of drivers just built, Ryoma V-spec 10.5 with Diamana X 60 stiff at 45" and a Kamui Pro Titan 430 10 with Fujikura 7v05 stiff at 44.75". I'm off to the range to try them out.

I have a couple of drivers just built, Ryoma V-spec 10.5 with Diamana X 60 stiff at 45" and a Kamui Pro Titan 430 10 with Fujikura 7v05 stiff at 44.75". I'm off to the range to try them out.

We want an indepth review plus photos and/or video footage!

We want an indepth review plus photos and/or video footage!

Just don't let your son near the computer for a while...

Just don't let your son near the computer for a while...

One will try one's best, but I shouldn't have too much of a problem being as though he's only 17months old :)

Well the Ryoma is really good, sound and feel is excellent. The face is just a hair closed, every ball was a mid soft draw. I went to a higher tee and got a mid/high soft draw. I have to get it on the course to really see how it performs. The weather here is going to be crappy for a couple of days so next week.

I am so excited that maybe Potuna has finally found a driver he really likes in the Ryoma. It is probably the 10th driver I have built for him in the last year. :)

He is looking for that one driver that hits it farther (further) than my driver-getting closer.

Edited by The Doc

Well the Ryoma is really good, sound and feel is excellent. The face is just a hair closed, every ball was a mid soft draw. I went to a higher tee and got a mid/high soft draw. I have to get it on the course to really see how it performs. The weather here is going to be crappy for a couple of days so next week.

Crappy in San Diego means what...couple clouds?

It was supposed to rain but just windy. The weather guys really suck here, no one else could be wrong so often and still keep their job.

I can do the San Diego weather from here, LA Story style... It is one of three 97% of the time. Sunny a warm after morning low clouds, sunny and hot except on the coast due to marine layer clouds or sunny and cool after morning low clouds. The other 3% accounts for Santa Ana conditions or rain...

Doc, Potuna had nice things to say about you maybe my next time in SD the 3 of us can get together for a game...

It was supposed to rain but just windy. The weather guys really suck here, no one else could be wrong so often and still keep their job.

did you not follow the election?

I don't want to hear about any elections for at least 2 years. One guy had it as a landslide only it was the other way.