"Pay it Forward" Club Evaluation Network

Thanks T that is awesome!

I think such a program will definitely benefit TSG as well as the customers who will find better product fits.

While I agree with MBBG my selfish side says... "That means less on BST. Maybe this isn't such a good idea...."

While I agree with MBBG my selfish side says... "That means less on BST. Maybe this isn't such a good idea...."

I think the BST volume could actually increase because people will order something, then a few months later get a club they like better thru the demo circuit, and punt on their other set. Might turn the window shoppers into full fledged ho's...Plus network members will get first dibs on other members' cast off clubs. :)

I think the BST volume could actually increase because people will order something, then a few months later get a club they like better thru the demo circuit, and punt on their other set. Might turn the window shoppers into full fledged ho's...Plus network members will get first dibs on other members' cast off clubs. :)

Yes but the, "just doesn't work for me" sales are more frequent than I found something better sales. As evidenced by the I wish I hadn't sold that comments, it is more common to buy based on the musings and excitement of others and not have it work as well. Plus we are all hos so you might just see incremental hoarding of the good stuff and less cast off...

Will be an interesting sociology experiment… I am still in none the less, just fun to banter...

• 1 month later...

This only works if someone wants to track and organize it. Again we will put up many clubs and ship them to the person who runs the program provided they send them out and track it till they return.

I am still willing to administer this as much as possible. Seems like boards are really dead right now. I guess I really don't know where to go from here based on like 6 people saying they want in

I say wait for the season to start back up...I know some can still play but might be the minority. Me, I'm skiing every weekend!

I say wait for the season to start back up...I know some can still play but might be the minority. Me, I'm skiing every weekend!

Brother-in-law and I went boarding last Thursday...Snow was good but only half the trails open so far at that place. I have taken up snowboarding because skiing in the midwest is just too damned easy and thus boring. This makes otherwise easy runs much more challenging and has renewed my waning interest in snow sports. Will be hitting the Wisconsin Dells area next Wed/Thurs/Fri then going to Colorado the 16th-22nd to Breckenridge. Looking forward to some activity, this weather and the holidays make me feel like a slug.