***SOLD *** jBEAM FX BM-445 HG 10* Driver Head Only MINT

antz

Up for sale is a mint jBEAM FX BM-445 HG head in 10* loft.

weight: 199g

Headcover is included.

Photos speak for themselves.

Forgot to mention I will include a spare set of weights which will allow for adjusting the launch, head weight, draw/fade bias, spin rate etc.

Will need your own standard hex type screwdriver or allen key to change the weights.

AU$500 + shipping

Trades considered or Trade + cash - driver 10* loft or higher, yamaha 5 wood, or 17*, 18* JDM hybrid

PM if interested.

Edited by antz

hey ant u wanna swap this for something?

Hmmm with the amount of stuff you have there is bound to be something to swap this for...

Although I need the cash now to fund the shopping spree I did in Tae's garage sale :)

If there is no interest in sale we can talk swap.

That's a good looking driver. I have the FW from that series. How does this play?

It's a Stunning Driver...

You had the 3 wood and that's the Matching Driver!

Trust me you not go far wrong with that Driver

It's a Stunning Driver...

You had the 3 wood and that's the Matching Driver!

Trust me you not go far wrong with that Driver

Yes it has that unique jBEAM sound and feel. Launches a fraction higher than the same loft in the FX-435, but still penetrating and no hint of ballooning even into strong wind. (the shaft you put in it will have something to do with that too)

But all in all a great driver.

antz, do a trade+ cash ddeal w me! the shaft on that RC is sublime!

hmmm, maybe... I am looking for a 17* or 18* hybrid and a 23* or 24* hybrid. That RC 18* is nice...

you don't have 23* or 24* you want to get rid of as well?

I have all kind of tasty lofty thingy's from 14* - 27*... shafts that will make you squeal with delight. seriously, that attas3 tspx iss a freak ing missile launcher though...no way to pull it off line on the down swing. the 8s is a touch stout for me though....