Yururi Raw Blades

MoreBeerBetterGolf

Dude.... how many set of irons you need man?? I've a set (#3-P) shaft in Modus 3. If you're interested, let me know and I can shot you some pictures. I need to offload some of my iron sets as I got way too many.

But was hoping to sell off my Epon502 and Mizuno MP68 first as I love em Yururi raw dearly...

Dude.... how many set of irons you need man?? I've a set (#3-P) shaft in Modus 3. If you're interested, let me know and I can shot you some pictures. I need to offload some of my iron sets as I got way too many.

But was hoping to sell off my Epon502 and Mizuno MP68 first as I love em Yururi raw dearly...

i thought you have more than a set of yururi buddy!

i thought you have more than a set of yururi buddy!

Nope - only 1 set of Yururi raw. The rest are Miur TB, Miura BB, Srixon pro100, Yamaha, Epon, Mizuno

and you want epon coppers as well?

Yes

Nope - only 1 set of Yururi raw. The rest are Miur TB, Miura BB, Srixon pro100, Yamaha, Epon, Mizuno

And you're asking me how many sets of irons I need? Lol

I want copper 302s, I ordered RomaRo blade/H combo set, and want a set of Raw flat backs because I love the wedges.

These short days and long nights have my wheels turning too much!!!

Before I join this forum I was happily gaming my Mizuno MP68 thinking this must be the best irons out there and won't be buying any irons for the next 10 years or so and in less than a year, I added on 6 more set of irons......... :atsg_smilie_punch:

Don't get me started on putters (after joining Puttertalk)