• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys.... This driver is not a joke!!!!

Feels like epon zero

Distance is like 435R

Forgiveness is like ryoma.

Their stock shaft is good too.

I was thinking about putting either ozik tp6hd or diamana x, but it performs really well as it is.

I love the look if it too.

Not to mention workability..... baby draw and fade... You can shape the shot like irons!!!!

My recommendation in one sentence is

"get it now!!" :)

I particularly like the "forgiveness" part.

This could possibly end the driver ho in me! :-)

Any have this besides Tae?

I'm sure it's a great driver but I'm not feeling the looks. Looking forward to Tarios review.

How much the is driver going for??

Around 1000 dollars MSRP.

Gave myself new year gift by ordering this driver in SR flex. By the time it goes thru thief department of Thailand (Customs), T should have posted his review. Just can't wait. Now, wonder what I ordered Regio shaft for (still in thief dept for a week already).

Tae, hope it works for me as well. If not, will you buy it from my junk yard sale? :tsg_smiley_santa:

Mark

Gave myself new year gift by ordering this driver in SR flex. By the time it goes thru thief department of Thailand (Customs), T should have posted his review. Just can't wait. Now, wonder what I ordered Regio shaft for (still in thief dept for a week already).

Tae, hope it works for me as well. If not, will you buy it from my junk yard sale? :tsg_smiley_santa:/>/>

Mark

If it turns out not to your liking... i can take it off yoru hands for a few baht, no need for shipping costs, just meet up at All Star range and i'll pass you an envelope of notes, or PEx for a tstage 705, or a G10 in handy 12 degree loft... with a nice ion 73 blueboard thrown in... or how about a beautful Yonex eZone 380, hmmm?

;-)

Here is a video of the S-yard T.388 driver in action.

That was amazing :-)

Edited by bogeydog

Any updates for those lucky few with this driver?

I know this debate has been kicked around ad nauseum, but would the GD made for shaft in this driver be the same as a retail model of the same line. I know the GD shaft in the .388 is a proto design, but is it a watered down "made for" shaft? I always wonder when graphics don't match up to their aftermarket shafts.

I'd have to assume its a legit model but an interested in hearing what those in the know have to say.

I'd like more info about this but the translation I'm getting pretty much makes no sense. There's something about converting Japanese to English via software that makes it come out sounds like a flowery poem rather than a description of a golf club.

Edited by MoreBeerBetterGolf

Are these available yet to purchase through TSG? Not in pro shop that I can find. Otherwise I would have put it in my cart and sat there with my finger hovering over the "checkout" button for at least 2-3 nights by now. :)

I will be once TSG finalize the contract terms and can find out the head only vs shafted price...

I'm trying to get one bought. No luck yet.

Mine coming next week. Not sure comment from a guy who can't carry 220yrd like me can benefit you guys but I'll try to compare to my Premia+513 and Callaway+Regio shaft.

I should have a chance to hit 435 of another TSG dude next month.

Mark

Got it today after paying $200+ to thief department for customs/tax. Will hit it on Tuesday. From the look, it's not scary small as pic below comparing to Ryoma Premia. The thing I love it matt surface of the crown and the shaft. As in the ads, that means to reduce glare at address. While the Ryoma looks shiny and gorgeous The material T.388 used makes the head looks great, not glossy but classy. Same way the shaft looks.

D2 is my swingweight for driver-good. 45.25" should make this guy very forgiveness. Yes, I order 10.5* and will share trajectory info.

Mark

post-14889-0-27846900-1358083785.jpg

post-14889-0-09733800-1358083790.jpg

post-14889-0-03136000-1358083795.jpg

Mark, It might be cheaper to fly to Singapore to get it along with some good eats than paying the thiefs. :tsg_smiley_drool:

R, Wmclarenf1 checked it for me that it's not sold in Singapore. The distri no longer carries S-Yard. You saw T.388 there?

Actually, I'll go to Singapore next month (to hit his 435 and that Romaro H he's so proud ;-) Let me know if you also go.

I'm listing things I want coz I may stop by at Tokyo again. Will contact T to ask him company me to buy that Crazy skull bag.. maybe

Mark

Mark,

How do you like it?

I'm still loving mine :)

Hi Tae,

Even though I live in the country we can play golf almost every day, I unfortunately am too busy to hit on range so far. Anyway, this work makes me be able to afford some JDM stuff :-)

So far I can say it's first impression for the look. Really like the matt surface, man.

Mark

Mark,

How do you like it?

I'm still loving mine :)