SOLD!!Adams Launch Lab 9.5* - One and only price drop.

swisstrader

Up for consideration, the infamous Adams Launch Lab that got amazing reviews both here and on WRX forums as being one of the longest and easiest to hit drivers EVER!! For those of you who know me know that I'm a big fanboy of this club and currently own 3 of them. While I love my JDM gear, this is the only US driver I am truly in love with :tsg_smiley_heart:/>/> .

This one is in matte black, 9.5* with a Fubuki Alpha S flex shaft. Grip is original Adams and is in great shape. Also comes with a very cool headcover that's done up like a boxing glove.

Price is wicked cheap at $250....NOW $225 plus shipping. The ONLY reason for the club being so dang cheap is that the matte black on the crown seems to have developed small chips marks, which I have covered up with a Sharpie pen...doesn't affect play becase both the face and the heel of the club are of a different finish and much more durable finish. Actually, face of the club and sole I would rate a 9/10.

Great opportunity to try one of the best drivers out there on the cheap!

post-3594-0-15132000-1354368265.jpg

post-3594-0-02893000-1354368389.jpg

post-3594-0-89550700-1354368368.jpg

post-3594-0-43500800-1354368345.jpg

post-3594-0-41555300-1354368414.jpg

Edited by swisstrader

You'll not find another at that price!!

Thanks Dale...I've priced it stupid cheap just to move it along and because I will still have 2 others. Thought it would be a great opportunity for someone who's always been wondering what the buzz on the LL was to actually try it on the cheap.

Zero risk here...buy it and love it, or sell it 2 weeks later for a profit on WRX...I kid, I kid:)

Thanks Dale...I've priced it stupid cheap just to move it along and because I will still have 2 others. Thought it would be a great opportunity for someone who's always been wondering what the buzz on the LL was to actually try it on the cheap.

Zero risk here...buy it and love it, or sell it 2 weeks later for a profit on WRX...I kid, I kid:)

No problems

GLWS

Yikes!...just realized I've posted it in JDM. Can mods please move to USD?

Thanks

If I could handle 9.5 I would have grab this to give it a try.... What a great price.....

If I could handle 9.5 I would have grab this to give it a try.... What a great price.....

Trust me Ed, you can handle this! Stupid easy to hit and at this price, zero risk

How it the launch like with Fubuki? Thinking.... Thinking.....

Fubuki alpha is the number one shaft that ppl use with the LL. Launch is mid launch. Not too high and def not a low burner...perfect

The 9.5 with above shaft is the perfect match

Lots of PM's and questions on this but still no takers. Will move to WRX or eBay by end of day if no offers.

You could keep it for swing practice weed whacking for that price.

Ha! I might just keep it for backup, Although I have two other clubs for that purpose.

Edited by swisstrader

I have a friend who may be interested. I will check and see.

Plenty of PM's and window shopping, but still nada.

Willing to do for $225. I believe this is now officially THE cheapest launch lab on the Internet!

What are the specs and will you post to Australia ?

9.5* tour head with a Fubuki Alpha S flex shaft. I will post to Australia but would need to find out actual shipping costs. Let me know if interested.

lots of window shopping and PM's from all over the free world, but no takers! Off to ebay

Mine took some shifting too!!

eBay was the answer for me and got the price I was looking for.