2013 Yamaha V Forged Tour Model 1st Range Session

bogeydog

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No experience with the personals however Yamaha has always been more crisp than Epons. I do find Yamaha responds well to shaft changes.

damn ive been sitting here all night with my shafts

its down to the aerotechs.....diamana thumps...ns prot o 2 f15s.........monacco STIFF...........

bob your dead right yamaha are def crisper than epon.

i really fancy the diamana thumps i nthese things

The Recoil Tour and Prototypes are new. Already tried the IS980T. The Recoils are expensive at approximately $115 reach.

The Recoils are the production version of the IS series, have the IS in a set of Epon Personals. The UST Mamiya, I assumed you meant Attas Tours, which I have in the RomaRos...

The Recoils are the production version of the IS series, have the IS in a set of Epon Personals. The UST Mamiya, I assumed you meant Attas Tours, which I have in the RomaRos...

I have a 7 iron of the IS series. Petty nice. The Recoils are an updated version with different weights available. Price went way up also.

its down to the aerotechs.....diamana thumps...ns prot o 2 f15s.........monacco STIFF...........

Give the Aerotechs a try. Like to hear about them.

You need help, there's more to life than what shaft to use. :tsg_smilie_smile2:

Aerotech's are superior to Thumps, Monaco's are the one?

Edited by ukok

Once you go with aerotechs, you'll never go back to anything else...well, almost not cuz I'm also loving my Monacos in my Personals

You need help, there's more to life than what shaft to use. :tsg_smilie_smile2:/>

REALLY?

Once you go with aerotechs, you'll never go back to anything else...well, almost not cuz I'm also loving my Monacos in my Personals

Just goes to show different strokes for different folks, just ask Eddie Murphy… Anyway, I tried the Aerotechs and found them too flighty would never game them.

Just goes to show different strokes for different folks, just ask Eddie Murphy… Anyway, I tried the Aerotechs and found them too flighty would never game them.

You bet - am loving my DG s200 shafts!!!!

No really I am!!!

decision made.....................................

diamana thump...

got a good look from sensei................... so thast whats going into mine i nS flex... 95 gram s flex.

Nice review! Thanks for the great info. The modus 3 sounds good to me.

diamana thump...

got a good look from sensei................... so thast whats going into mine i nS flex... 95 gram s flex.

Selling me ur monacos? ;)

What does "flighty" mean? Too high?? If so, first I've ever heard about aerotechs but as you say, one man's ceiling is another man's floor!

Steve could use a piece of rebar in a 1959 Spalding 1 iron and hit it to the moon...

Here is one of his pitch marks from a trip to Scottsdale:

post-15311-0-45336700-1354720461.jpg

What does "flighty" mean? Too high?? If so, first I've ever heard about aerotechs but as you say, one man's ceiling is another man's floor!

Too high and hard to control trajectory for me. Felt good but ball flight issues ruled it out...

Steve could use a piece of rebar in a 1959 Spalding 1 iron and hit it to the moon...

Here is one of his pitch marks from a trip to Scottsdale:

post-15311-0-45336700-1354720461.jpg

Close, but my divots are more long an thin like this...

post-12474-0-87143900-1354806944.jpeg

diamana thump...

That is a review I am anxious to hear… If you make it to the states, maybe we can do a Roddio i10 v Diamana Thump comparison in the '13 Tours...

Too high and hard to control trajectory for me. Felt good but ball flight issues ruled it out...

Close, but my divots are more long an thin like this...

post-12474-0-87143900-1354806944.jpeg

Looks like your lie angle needs some work to account for shaft droop.