epon 302s

boycer11

I think I am leaning towards picking up some 502s, but wanted to see if anybody has any 302s for sale before I take the leap.

what are the details?

yea pick one. if you are good ball striker then 302 is he way to go. Otherwise stick to 502! i personally dont like 502 cos it goes too long for me.

I was really planning on still buying the 502s, because I think that is what I need. But I havent seen or hit either. The 502s I was looking at have ctaper stiffs which might not be a good fit.

I.just trying to cover my bases before I buy.

I was really planning on still buying the 502s, because I think that is what I need. But I havent seen or hit either. The 502s I was looking at have ctaper stiffs which might not be a good fit.

I.just trying to cover my bases before I buy.

fair enough. what is your normal shaft? the ctapers in stiff are very very stiff. almost like a px 6.5

If I had to chose I would say pxi 5.5s, nippon 950s , or ctapers r+. Guess that is part of the reason I havent already bought them. Hate to spend that much and have to change shafts. I was even debating aerotech i95 f

Edited by boycer11

If I had to chose I would say pxi 5.5s, nippon 950s , or ctapers r+. Guess that is part of the reason I havent already bought them. Hate to spend that much and have to change shafts.

your right.

i love nippons. very easy to load .

I think if I was going to order a set it would be 551s or 502s with nippons 950s stiff. stock length, 1 OR 2 degrees upright, probably 4-pw.

Get Onoffs forged you'll thank me later

I think if I was going to order a set it would be 551s or 502s with nippons 950s stiff. stock length, 1 OR 2 degrees upright, probably 4-pw.

i can get any iron i want i game the 551s. i love them so much better than the 502s. trust me

So I should be asking if anybody has 551s available? ha ha. I do like the dark finish. Spoon, you want to let me borrow your s for a couple weeks to try them out?

Does anybody have any?

So I should be asking if anybody has 551s available? ha ha. I do like the dark finish. Spoon, you want to let me borrow your s for a couple weeks to try them out?

Does anybody have any?

uh unless you come to manila ....

these are my only clubs, dont keep backups.

not much talk about 551s here, i think im the only guy who has em.

Get Onoffs forged you'll thank me later

He's right you know!

Funny that... I'm selling mine too;-)

He's right you know!

Funny that... I'm selling mine too;-)

Dale, you selling your Epons or OnOffs? Why?

I'm selling my onoffs ... These replaced the 502's( which I didn't like)

Reason is its new iron time..I have 4-PW with modus3's in

These are Mint...

Pm for more info

Cheers

The Onoff forged are good irons however the Yamaha V forged irons are excellent and definitely comparable!!!

So the yams are as easy to hit as the onoffs??

The 2012 V forged irons are as forgiving as Onoff forged but with more bite because of the x milled friction grooves.

Sounds interesting!

Just wanted to let everybody know I got some 502s and a crazy 460 driver coming. We will start here as my first jdm clubs besides my tm black itsy spider. Course I still need a hybrid, fairway and wedges in stiff. Dont like to large fw heads, or to small of wedges. Need forgiveness