Reasonable offers '09 ONOFF Forged head only 5-P

RIduffer

I traded for these not to long ago, dying to try the shafts as a precursor to getting them in my set of '13 Yam Tours. Played them a few rounds and a couple of range sessions. Believe them to be standard LLL, but daamartin might chime in and correct me… These are the photos he provided me and I can upload more as needed.

$1200 shipped CONUS $1250 shipped WW other fees buyer's responsibility...

$1000 for the set

$650 for the shafts

$500 for the heads

Have an offer on the shafts need to let the heads go too. PM reasonable offers...

shipped CONUS add $50 for international destinations and PP fees are buyer's responsibility.

post-12474-0-22867000-1354575321.jpg

post-12474-0-60938900-1354575322.jpg

post-12474-0-76409500-1354575323.jpg

post-12474-0-01040500-1354575325.jpg

One defect on the 6-iron, Mr. Martin's fault...

post-12474-0-07579700-1354575320.jpg

Edited by RIduffer

Hey Steve, how do the SX flex play, ball flight and feel wise. Are they close to all you x flex shafts or more towards s flex?

Yep std LLL. These nursed me through a bad left wrist problem this year - very smooth impact and no probs keeping them straight. For me I'd get a consistent little fade through the set - the Roddios almost seem to be an anti-left iron shaft, but easy to load.....

GLWS

D

Hey Steve, how do the SX flex play, ball flight and feel wise. Are they close to all you x flex shafts or more towards s flex?

Ian, this is the write-up I sent you a while ago, all still accurate...

"Played them, this morning and then later in the day hit another bucket. Trying to get used to them. They are shorter in shaft length and I am guessing a flatter lie than I am used to. Also the offset is noticeable. All leading to definitive fades to slices. But the shaft seems to respond well to my swing and SS so depending on the hosel to floor measurement might have to get them in the Yams.

I was able to nut several shots which felt great but had no concept of distance. Actually think the 9 iron needs inspection as it doesn't seem to gap properly between the 8 and P. Hit lots of shots I wouldn't ordinarily play just to see what these could do on course. Had my best shots at 80% or less swings when punching or pitching, using the 8-P for everything inside of 150.

On the bucket later in the day started putting a modest draw swing on them and was able to get a good number of solid straight shots.

These clubs are so easy to launch and I get a high arching trajectory. Hopefully that is a characteristic of the ONOFF more so than the Roddio. I have one other Roddio shaft, an i8 in S tipped to X for an ONOFFF 27* UT.

So far I would rate them a solid B+. Mostly because the natural characteristics of cavity backs are not my preferred style of play. Also, length and lie on the build are off to me causing some unfamiliar setup issues. Not because they are not great clubs..."

I would add that they are definitely A+ clubs just not my style… And the 9 iron measures correctly… Let me know if you want more info

Yep std LLL. These nursed me through a bad left wrist problem this year - very smooth impact and no probs keeping them straight. For me I'd get a consistent little fade through the set - the Roddios almost seem to be an anti-left iron shaft, but easy to load.....

GLWS

D

Thanks for the trade… Gave me the confidence to get them in the Yam Tours and T was able to finagle a special build for me, 38.5" 5-iron with the Roddio i10s. Am guessing it will be the last set shipped...

Price Drop...

Willing to split as SX shafts aren't everyone's cup of tea, but as Darren put it to me, "the assembled club is a work of art"...

$1000 for the set

$650 for the shafts

$500 for the heads

shipped CONUS add $50 for international destinations and PP fees are buyer's responsibility.

Edited by RIduffer

• 2 weeks later...

Have an offer on the shafts, need to get the heads out the door in order to let them go as separates. PM reasonable offers...

These heads truly are the easiest launchers I have ever hit, not too mention soft at impact.

• 2 weeks later...

Heads still searching for a new home...

Edited by RIduffer

Those heads do look smart ;)

• 2 weeks later...