Sorry, wrong section

jaygolf

Besides the basic bag chatter, they're in great condition. 310 euros shipped, gifted or plus fees.

post-14998-0-58410200-1354711805.jpg

post-14998-0-26050800-1354711849.jpg

post-14998-0-80303000-1354711915.jpg

post-14998-0-73620900-1354711935.jpg

Edited by jaygolf

I'm currently gaming em and they are indeed lovely..... Btw this is JDM and should be in the JDM BST IMO

You think so? I would have thought srixon Japan would go in jdm. Not sure. When in doubt I'd rather stick them here by fear of getting beat up in a corner by a gang of raging fanatics. :)

I'm currently gaming em and they are indeed lovely..... Btw this is JDM and should be in the JDM BST IMO

Thanks. Love the avatar. What putter is that?

Stew sold his set there... I know cause I bought it. He also having another set there as well in BST.

The avatar is my custom Lajosi putters. Got a thread on the progress in the Putter forum here if you wanna read more about em.

Stew sold his set there... I know cause I bought it. He also having another set there as well in BST.

The avatar is my custom Lajosi putters. Got a thread on the progress in the Putter forum here if you wanna read more about em.

Ok, thanks.

I'll look it up. Looks like a propa beauty.