All Sold. Please Lock! THanks TSG!!

jrg9

Hey everyone! I am a new member but long time lurker! My member name on golfwrx is also jrg9 and ebay member name is Lachendorf9. You can check my feedback on both! If you have any questions, shoot me a PM.

I have a few quick items up for sale. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. All prices include USPS shipping within the continental US and confirmation. International shipping can be negotiated depending on location.

Cash is king but I would consider trades for JDM products. Interested in irons, drivers, and strong fairway woods. Send me some offers!

1. Titleist 712 AP2 4-PW with KBS C Tapers stiff flex. They are standard loft and lie. Pictures speak for themselves. I purchased these from another member on here a few months ago. SOLD

1. Fujikura Motore F1 65g driver shaft pull. Stiff Flex. I have personally never used it. SOLD

1. Dynamic Gold X100 soft stepped iron shafts. Professionally pulled and cleaned. 4-PW. The white Golf Pride Tour grips are almost brand new. SOLD

Some of the pictures might be a little out of order in regards to the irons. Got a little out of hand!

Edited by jrg9