$$$$$OLD

MoreBeerBetterGolf

Sizzold

Bought these for a project but changed my mind. Thought I would sell before building as folks may be more interested in them separately. Great dirt cheap distance combo. There is a close up of a chip in the head. Great looking head here, quality and looks seem to be on par with high end stuff. I kind of want to try it out but can't use it most of the time.

post-15311-0-58465300-1357267076.jpegpost-15311-0-67578600-1357267087.jpegpost-15311-0-27977600-1357267095.jpegpost-15311-0-81840900-1357267102.jpegpost-15311-0-85925700-1357267110.jpegpost-15311-0-22437100-1357267123.jpeg

post-15311-0-59910000-1357265156.jpg

Edited by MoreBeerBetterGolf

Haha. I am not sure why I thought a hi cor driver was of any use to me when 50% or more of my rounds are for money or competition in league

Price lowered to insane low price for quick sale.

Pics please!

The king of BST with no pics?? Blasphemous!

Oops forgot about this.

I can't believe how well constructed and gorgeous this head is. It really has me interested in other Geotech products. I don't see any dropoff in quality of finish or look of these relative to my other JDM drivers. Love it at address too. Wish it was conforming.

Nice combo.... wish I could handle that shaft.... !! How the ball flight with this head?

I have not hit this head. I bought the head and shaft separately. They are not a combo I just had them dry fitted for pictures. They're in my office in separate boxes right now. I kind of just want someone to buy them so I move them on. Hate to fall in love with something when most rounds I play I can't legally use it.

• 2 weeks later...

You're killing me guys

No one interested in a gorgeous driver?

I think it's a 10.5

It's 10.5 sorry

I play many rounds at my club for fun, no money. BUT the minute I rip one down the middle 325 yards I just know the guys will be researching my club. Still I would like to try this head. Looks great at address.

I've been on vacation for a week so I haven't been around much, just some brief stuff from the ol' iphone. Edited...

Don't be shy guys

I haven't hit it. Tario did a review in the main forum. He really liked it