Monster 3 woods for 2013?? So many champion drivers, what about woods?

Spoon

Oh no C!!!

The truth is.... I hate mine.

I wish I have never gotten it!!

I'm just kidding.... Hehe

Good for you, you will love it!

Why not FE like mine?

It's a monster combo.

Tae

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh no C!!!

The truth is.... I hate mine.

I wish I have never gotten it!!

I'm just kidding.... Hehe

Good for you, you will love it!

Why not FE like mine?

It's a monster combo.

Tae

i have never tried a BB7 so it is the only

shaft from GD that im dying to try

It's low!!!!!

But if you don't have any problem with hitting ball on fw, it will be just fine.

It is long!!!!!! You will love it

It's low!!!!!

But if you don't have any problem with hitting ball on fw, it will be just fine.

It is long!!!!!! You will love it

i rarely use the 3w to attempt to come in in 2 in my home course. this one is

more as a driver replacement in another course i play in.

I see...

Be careful!!

It could be as long as your driver... if you just hit off the deck!!!

I see...

Be careful!!

It could be as long as your driver... if you just hit off the deck!!!

I had the same experience mentioned above (by iDrive, I think) with not liking the F3. Interesting because I LOVE the D1-Premia shafted with Crazy Noir TJ46. Got the F3 shafted with Crazy FW80, and the sound to me is just a CLANK. Hard and metallic. And the face being fairly shallow, I didn't find it forgiving at all. But I'm definitely a strange one when it comes to my 3-wood. I've tried many times, but have never found anything that can replace my old R7-CGB. Soft feel, great sound, takes off like a rocket from fairway or tee. I'm open to suggestions because it's the only non-JDM club left in my bag (other than a Cally 64* wedge -- btw, are there any JDM wedges at all at 64*...?), but nothing beats that old R7 3-wd for me...

I had the same experience mentioned above (by iDrive, I think) with not liking the F3. Interesting because I LOVE the D1-Premia shafted with Crazy Noir TJ46. Got the F3 shafted with Crazy FW80, and the sound to me is just a CLANK. Hard and metallic. And the face being fairly shallow, I didn't find it forgiving at all. But I'm definitely a strange one when it comes to my 3-wood. I've tried many times, but have never found anything that can replace my old R7-CGB. Soft feel, great sound, takes off like a rocket from fairway or tee. I'm open to suggestions because it's the only non-JDM club left in my bag (other than a Cally 64* wedge -- btw, are there any JDM wedges at all at 64*...?), but nothing beats that old R7 3-wd for me...

Myabe the older RCs.. They are solid and compact and deeper similar to your R7. The trc xomes to mind.

For wedges only thing i canthink off is the vomey forged 62 bent to 64

My D1 F3 came in yesterday. Immediately went to the fitters and she now has the Fire Express FW55 in her. She is deeper than the EGG but not much more. Bigger from face to crown back. Lets just say if the EGG was a B, the F3 is maybe a C :-)

Can;t wait to hit her to see what the fuss is. I know I'm really late to the F3 party but hey, all the girls are high (hopefully not close to passing out LOL) as heck..... :-)

My D1 F3 came in yesterday. Immediately went to the fitters and she now has the Fire Express FW55 in her. She is deeper than the EGG but not much more. Bigger from face to crown back. Lets just say if the EGG was a B, the F3 is maybe a C :-)

Can;t wait to hit her to see what the fuss is. I know I'm really late to the F3 party but hey, all the girls are high (hopefully not close to passing out LOL) as heck..... :-)

Hope she works ou for you

OK... just got back from the range... used range balls and beat up Pro V1s and V1Xs off the tee... the sound is very difference. Sweet spot its like a nigher pitched persimmon to me. This thing is long! Very very long! And straight! BUT..... not for me. I am a high ball hitter and while this thing was ballistic (that 60 gram thing is something else), it's not for me.

It's in the BST now at a great price inclusive of shipping and paypal!

Edited by wmclarenf1

OK... just got back from the range... used range balls and beat up Pro V1s and V1Xs off the tee... the sound is very difference. Sweet spot its like a nigher pitched persimmon to me. This thing is long! Very very long! And straight! BUT..... not for me. I am a high ball hitter and while this thing was ballistic (that 60 gram thing is something else), it's not for me.

It's in the BST now at a great price inclusive of shipping and paypal!

You decide fast. Your an equipment manufacturers dream:)

I've got the new TT Protoype from Baldo on the way as I try and set my bag for this season... I hope it performs as good as it looks.

My last three 3 woods have been the egg, AF202 and Ryoma so it has big shoes to fill....

Yammys are ok, RC is still the best JDM, Ryoma F2 was complete waste $$ for me :-)

Unfortunately, i think the RBZ takes the crown for me

Played a round today and did not miss the 3W at all. In fact, I did not even carry the 3W! To begin with, even if I could consistently hit the 3W off the deck, I probably still would not have the legs to get on in 2 for most par 5s and for tighter and long low index par 4s, I do consider a 3 on strategy and can use my Egg I+ 19* to tee off. I'm thinking I don;t need a 3W at all for the 2 clubs I golf at and may use the extra slot to carry 2 drivers.

My 435 proved today that it's great into the wind. Amazing what 0.5* lower loft can do. So maybe the extra slot would be better served by my Ryoma Okamoto when I need that extra bit of confidence off the tee or for those tighter, lower index long par 4s for a better GIR probability or for those drives with tail wind carry. hmmmm......

I've got the new TT Protoype from Baldo on the way as I try and set my bag for this season... I hope it performs as good as it looks.

Me too, pairing it up with my Kai'li.

...My 435 proved today that it's great into the wind. Amazing what 0.5* lower loft can do. So maybe the extra slot would be better served by my Ryoma Okamoto when I need that extra bit of confidence off the tee or for those tighter, lower index long par 4s for a better GIR probability or for those drives with tail wind carry. hmmmm......

i'm glad you found the opportunity to rediscover the 435. that and my ryoma v-spec will likely never get replaced...i just can't imagine anything past, present, or future that can beat that combo!

i'm glad you found the opportunity to rediscover the 435. that and my ryoma v-spec will likely never get replaced...i just can't imagine anything past, present, or future that can beat that combo!

Im on the lookout for a 435:)

I;m trying to get myself to believe that 100% but I have this new RomaRo head sitting in my golf cubby that's tempting me.... trying to sell that to remove the temptation and focus on lowering my scores further.