WTS: Taylormade Tour Only R500 Yellow Headcovers! Rare!!!!!

freddie&cameronfan

I have for sale three SUPER RARE Taylormade R500 tour only yellow headcovers. One 3 wood and one "X" wood. Totally mint! No tears, rips etc. Looking to sell each at $70 including shipping. Continental U.S. only. Email me for pics! Please, no trades or international buyers! Thanks in advance! :D

3 wood headcover sold!! :D

Yah I thought there was no discriminating!!!! Do you sell to "TOUR" players :?: These are SWEEEETTT headcovers 8O If I did not have some already these would be in the bag like now! Freddie is the real deal and don't have to worry about getting disappointed with these buys :lol:

But Freddie these would make a GREAT B-Day gift :lol: HEHEHE j/k OR did you get in trouble from the BOSS 8O :!: Buy with confidence from this character, he is DEFINITELY TOUR (wants to be at least).

Yah I thought there was no discriminating!!!! Do you sell to "TOUR" players :?: These are SWEEEETTT headcovers 8O If I did not have some already these would be in the bag like now! Freddie is the real deal and don't have to worry about getting disappointed with these buys :lol:

But Freddie these would make a GREAT B-Day gift :lol: HEHEHE j/k OR did you get in trouble from the BOSS 8O :!: Buy with confidence from this character, he is DEFINITELY TOUR (wants to be at least).

Hehehehehe :lol: :lol: Just need to get some funds for some new purchases!! :P