trying to get down to 3 bags + a guest bag need help, this will be a challenge

freehb04

I have been playing better but hitting the brown water a bit hard of late (and when I hit the brown water my pp act gets a thrashing...and eventually the anger about the mountain of gear I have and the boxes that keep arriving boils over till I have to hurt the pp even more buying stuff for my wife and funding college accts)....

I have a ton of new gear coming and have been inspired by some here to not become stew w a slower SS....plus I'm in the process of starting a fifth bag mentally (and that assumes i get rid of all the extras u see here) so more of the hoard may go unless I either win the lottery or get a job paying me double what I make now....

as always trades preferred, I have a SS w driver of around 105 so anything x flex is out, am in an onoff mood of late and also want to try some jBEAM product....I like trade +or- cash b/c it affords me the opportunity of painting a rosey picture to my wife...

here is some of the stuff w some pricing but I'm really to lazy to go into much detail...I get stiff shafts mostly, 1* flat and + 1/4" from titleist spec usually.

if you see something that interests you, pm me w your email and what you're thinking generally and I'll send you piccys, some here may vouch for me...I'm really more of a hoarder than a seller but I have never screwed anyone...

all prices shipped ups

RC w attas tspx 300

naks 400 for pair, sick Rombex shafts

vega wedge set 52, 57, 60 w nsp wv115 stiff 425

Adams ti 5w 170

naked lady tees 55

Cleveland cgtour red w project x flighted 55 200

nice Cleveland cg15 wedges (prob have 1 in most lofts ) 75

hogan apex edge pro w the orig apex shafts in stiff (prob wont let these go) but 500

there are some really cool old Cleveland coppers in there somewhere....

roller coaster ride, 5$

Edited by freehb04

Looks like you hit the brown water pretty hard before taking and loading these pictures....

haha GLWS man

Is the epon 902 available? What shaft is in it? I see it in a picture, but don't see it listed.

Is the epon 902 available? What shaft is in it? I see it in a picture, but don't see it listed.

I still like it kinda, it's got a diamana blue 3rd gen 60g stiff shaft, when I hit it good it's a missile launcher with control...it's pretty mint so would have to be a cool trade but I'd pull the shaft for 255 shipped...

Edited by freehb04

Gets my vote for most creative pictures EVER in BST! Kinda like just a bunch of random shots from someone's iPhone camera roll.

I will take the roller coaster ride for $5 and still looking for the naked lady tees.

Edited by swisstrader

Gets my vote for most creative pictures EVER in BST! Kinda like just a bunch of random shots from someone's iPhone camera roll.

I will take the roller coaster ride for $5 and still looking for the naked lady tees.

that thing is actually fun...my 2&1/2yr old will ride that thing for an hour while I try to get in mr. hogan's impact position.....

You bother with the tees? I'm just looking for the naked ladies :-)

lol, I tried to look at some of that as well but wifey doesn't like me when I've been drinking...also, I don't want to offend any more than my selfish, ethnocentric attitude already does....I used one with a business contact and he was offended so they have to go, I will post some pics of crystal & heather though, they work at my club and are much tastier than any of my gear....

there should be a cart girl / bar maid section on this forum!

used one with a business contact and he was offended so they have to go,

Seriously??

and, I thought scrolling through the pictures was the roller coaster ride!!

I will post some pics of crystal & heather though, they work at my club and are much tastier than any of my gear....

there should be a cart girl / bar maid section on this forum!

I agree :)

Do the naked lakes tees start with the bathing suit on and get naked when you turn them over, like the pens of old, or are they just blatantly naked?

Are the Vegas conforming?

How much for the rotating picture of Hogan?

At some point in taking those pictures did the phrase, "I've fallen and can't get up" get slurred?

that was a duzzie...Youch, no more scotch for a year...

Well a fifth of that scotch is coming my way, right...

How far are you from Port St. Lucie? Headed to the Keys with the fam in Mar. and then up. Might be able to sneak away and get in a round at the end.

Do the naked lakes tees start with the bathing suit on and get naked when you turn them over, like the pens of old, or are they just blatantly naked?

Are the Vegas conforming?

How much for the rotating picture of Hogan?

At some point in taking those pictures did the phrase, "I've fallen and can't get up" get slurred?

Rotating picture? I thought it was an impact picture. :)

I still don't know what part is the funniest. The pics or the "my wife doesn't like it when I drink..."

Rotating picture? I thought it was an impact picture. :)

I still don't know what part is the funniest. The pics or the "my wife doesn't like it when I drink..."

Rotating picture of Hogan, because in one frame it is upright and in another upside down. Admittedly, it could have been the standing vs. prone position of the photographer, camera orientation, or just creative photoshop work. But I'm betting Free has it rigged on a clock mechanism so the photo rotates on the wall. He's a tricky guy, that Free.

Would have given him about 6 hours from starting sober to finishing in whatever state you would call it. Assuming it keeps accurate time.

Rotating picture of Hogan, because in one frame it is upright and in another upside down. Admittedly, it could have been the standing vs. prone position of the photographer, camera orientation, or just creative photoshop work. But I'm betting Free has it rigged on a clock mechanism so the photo rotates on the wall. He's a tricky guy, that Free.

Would have given him about 6 hours from starting sober to finishing in whatever state you would call it. Assuming it keeps accurate time.

Or maybe Harry tees up really really high with the ball behind his right foot.

How far are you from Port St. Lucie? Headed to the Keys with the fam in Mar. and then up. Might be able to sneak away and get in a round at the end.

I'm about 2 hrs 30 mins from Port Saint Lucie...are you driving or flying? If flying I may be able to truck down and meet at PGA village, if driving, email me...

Or maybe Harry tees up really really high with the ball behind his right foot.

lol, I swear that picture was talking to me that night, telling me I was a crappy golfer and to stop buying gear!