*** SOLD ***OnOff Forged Irons 2011 4-PW with Modus3 stiff shafts

antz

*** SOLD ***

I bought these here while I was waiting for my 2013 OnOff irons to arrive.

Now that they have arrived I am selling off all the other iron sets I was trying before them.

So first up we have OnOff Forged 2011 model 4 - PW (7 clubs in total) with Modus 3 Stiff PURED shafts and red Iomic grips.

Length 5i - 38.5"

Loft and Lie standard, but can easily be adjusted.

These are nice and soft with great feel and the right balance of forgiveness and workability. And of course they look great :)

The condition is great as can be seen on the photos. The 9i shows the most signs of use and there is a small nick on the leading edge.

I have included a close up photo of the face of the 9i.

AU$850 + shipping

Edited by antz

Wow, that 9 iron is really used...haha.

Very nice set.

could anyone compare these to epons on feel and forgiveness for me please? I have the 502s and have hit the 302s & 501s.

could anyone compare these to epons on feel and forgiveness for me please? I have the 502s and have hit the 302s & 501s.

The blind the Epon 502's

Much much nicer to hit!

I have hit the Epon irons as well and I would say these sit in between the 502 and 302. (perhaps closer to 302) Less chunky than 502, but a bit more forgiving than 302.

In terms of feel they are superb. Slightly different feel to the Epon, I can't quite describe it its soft yet solid if that makes sense :)

Better feel, more forgiveness,longer, just better.