TSA strikes again.

Apparently X-ray (or whatever they run it through) is not enough. Once again, for the 3rd time in a

row now, they have wrecked havoc on, in my bag.

No regard for your stuff. Yank it out, stuff it back. It honestly looked like they had dumped it upside down

and stuffed everything back in. Pockets were left open..... 3 broken zipper handles....

Trust me when I tell you they don't give a sh*t.

Starting to think the extreme expense of FedX might be worth it.

Flyer Beware!!!

post-9287-0-57455300-1358575801.jpg

Edited by idrive

No liability from their side with the damages Jeff?

That ain't good!

No liability from their side with the damages Jeff?

Nope. just your word against theirs. Their arrogance and attitude is beyond incredible.

Edited by idrive

"TSA has established guiding principles to maintain the security of the traveling public and continuously set the standard for excellence in transportation security."

Guess they really just focus on security and stuff everything else.. Google is littered with incidents omg.

I particularly love the rampant criminal organizations that have sprung up. Drug trafficking, thievery, misc smuggling. I feel really secure with them guarding me.

That is pure BS. I would be mad as hell. Sorry this happened Idrive, what a PITA. Not sure about other airlines but American Airlines will NOT cover any damages if you do not use a hard shell travel case.

Edited by Baddmnkey

that sucks! zippers aren't covered by most airlines anyways. it's in the damned "fine print".

when traveling with my clubs, i always ask to witness the tsa inspection and that seems to have worked so far. it takes an extra few minutes but well worth it.

TSA went through a Club glove with the stiff arm. They went through everything and when they put it back they shortened the stiff arm and all it was protecting was the wedges. When we got back I spoke to a Supervisor, same as talking to a rock.

that sucks! zippers aren't covered by most airlines anyways. it's in the damned "fine print".

when traveling with my clubs, i always ask to witness the tsa inspection and that seems to have worked so far. it takes an extra few minutes but well worth it.

I didn't know that. I'm going to do that.

TSA went through a Club glove with the stiff arm. They went through everything and when they put it back they shortened the stiff arm and all it was protecting was the wedges. When we got back I spoke to a Supervisor, same as talking to a rock.

This is almost EXACTLY my story.including the stiff arm.

I just won't travel with any of my good JDM stuff. I have a back up set of decent clubs for traveling.

Theres a hard case for clubs that craig has

Its superb

Jeff with the amount of travelli g u do

Ud me mad not to get one

These are made of krytonite unobtanium

U shoot these cases the bullett says ouch

Get one

Mikey,

How does the tsa inspection witnessing work? I had no idea you could make such a request