Graphite Utility Shafts

RIduffer

Up for sale is a smorgasbord of graphite utility shafts… Prices are ea. gifted plus actual shipping. Prices are fair and firm only price adjustments will be for multiples.

For lengths see tape measure to the side of the butt picture

Left to right is:

Crazy Black UT S sold

Crazy Black UT X sold

Quadra Fire UT 100X $150

Tour Attas 110X Iron(4) $100

2(X) Attas UT 85 X $120

2(X) Labo Spec 195 UT S tipped to SX+ $80

post-12474-0-93694000-1358805064.jpg

post-12474-0-11842900-1358805038.jpg

post-12474-0-31931300-1358805090.jpg

Edited by RIduffer

if any AUSSIE tsger wants to share shipping im in for a crazy utility x. thank you.

How do the labospec play compared to the crazy 's' flex? What's their weight? Is one 38" and the other 38 1/2"?

Would they be a good match in a driving iron or compact hybrid to the i-10's in my irons? Damn if I'd known about these earlier! Lol

Edited by Ian-500

How do the labospec play compared to the crazy 's' flex? What's their weight? Is one 38" and the other 38 1/2"?

Would they be a good match in a driving iron or compact hybrid to the i-10's in my irons? Damn if I'd known about these earlier! Lol

On is 38.5 and the other 39. Had them in a 21* and 24* Utes prior to the Attas shafts. They would fit right into the i10s as 3 and 4 irons from a swing and club length perspective. Really are hidden gems. Labo is a Daiwa company too. They were the shaft upgrade for the Shingo Fairway Wings from a couple of years ago….

I have some steel shafts coming and a few other items too. Trying to clear house before Spring...

labo shafts are top drawer fellas..

That they are...

This was from Chris write-up in 2011...

"Labo Spec Tour #195-UT in Stiff (73g) (for the hard hitter wanting a more penetrating trajectory - only one color silver/black gradient)"

You got one hell of a collection there S - can't imagine what collection you're having that's not on BST lol

You got one hell of a collection there S - can't imagine what collection you're having that's not on BST lol

Have two UTs with Roddio i8 and everything else is Attas HY 85 X of which I am selling two. That is my favorite, they just work...

wow..... a lot of nice shafts..... I don't need any shaft for now....but just looking at them want me to buy some....

great stuff!!

GLWS

wow..... a lot of nice shafts..... I don't need any shaft for now....but just looking at them want me to buy some....

great stuff!!

GLWS

Thanks Tae, nothing like your garage sales, but...