Hi COR drivers

Miuramaniac

So I'm not getting any younger (old enough to be on senior tour, not NEAR good enough) and I was thinking about getting a "cheater" driver. What do I care, most guys don't really play by all the rules anyway, right? :) So which one is the "best"? By that I mean longest, but not offset, 12* loft or gold or cheesy graphics all over it. I still like simple (looking) stuff but wouldn't mind 10-20 extra yards. Haven't tried any of these new super high-end shafts, that's probably help some too, but is there anywhere near a consensus in what the best combo of setting up square, looks, feel, and distance?

For me several stand out, the best imo is the Ryoma Special TUNING. I have a few non conforming clubs and the Ryoma is longer by 10yds, its as if it's hotter or something.

I hear the Epon EHR is long and it is gorgeous in person but I'm not sure if your feeling that look.

Ryoma ST + Crazy CB-46 SR tipped 45.5" is what I play now and it's a forgiving smooth swinging beast.

I've tried the conforming version of the Kamui Works Ray driver. It's still the best performing driver I've tried. One thing let it down and that was its sound on impact was muted. Like hitting a tin can. I've read on these forums that the non-conforming version is louder. This would be my ideal driver. To comment on what you're looking for, I would say, square; can be specced open, closed or square. On looks; kind of traditional looking large pear shape. Feel; awesome. Very soft and elastic off the face. Distance; furthest I've hit.

I've tried the conforming version of the Kamui Works Ray driver. It's still the best performing driver I've tried. One thing let it down and that was its sound on impact was muted. Like hitting a tin can. I've read on these forums that the non-conforming version is louder. This would be my ideal driver. To comment on what you're looking for, I would say, square; can be specced open, closed or square. On looks; kind of traditional looking large pear shape. Feel; awesome. Very soft and elastic off the face. Distance; furthest I've hit.

i second these statements. the kamui is simple and long!! pm me if you're interested in a barely used 9* loft for a great price!

I too like the Ryoma ST its 15 yds longer than the regular Ryoma which is 10 yds longer than my R7. So I gained 25 from my R7 460. Both my Ryoma has the crazy Royal D.