RIDuffer's weapons of HC destruction

RIduffer

Thanks guys...

The Kasco is like an oversized FW with a really deep face. But that Super Hyten material is tops, really is a great driver.

Here is a picture of the randoms bag in my office. Already full...

post-12474-0-79790700-1360070867.jpg

Boss youl need a bigger ship, uhhh i mean bag lol.

Nice bag

Ksco has some awesome stuff orefer thereolder stuff . Super hyten is carpenter steel!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boss youl need a bigger ship, uhhh i mean bag lol.

Nice bag

Ksco has some awesome stuff orefer thereolder stuff . Super hyten is carpenter steel!

The randoms bag is only for the stuff not used in the active rotation and to de-clutter my office. Most all of the stuff in there is slated for use and will find its way into the game bags as they set up. Which wedges with which irons etc, UTs and drivers… I'll have two extra drivers once all

Carpenter steel, hmmm…. Wasn't Jesus a carpenter? You saying Super Hyten is messianic steel?

And Thanks...

The randoms bag is only for the stuff not used in the active rotation and to de-clutter my office. Most all of the stuff in there is slated for use and will find its way into the game bags as they set up. Which wedges with which irons etc, UTs and drivers… I'll have two extra drivers once all

Carpenter steel, hmmm…. Wasn't Jesus a carpenter? You saying Super Hyten is messianic steel?

And Thanks...

Carpenter steel super dense like ehat they used in old quality hammers. The newer stuff feels cheaper.

My kasco woods from late 90s feel better than the newer stuff

• 2 weeks later...

These arrived a week or two ago courtesy of a TSG poll with Spoon… Have not made it to the builders yet, but am anxious to get them into play...

post-12474-0-39793000-1361809296.jpg

post-12474-0-34516200-1361809299.jpg

These finally arrived on Saturday… One box content was chronicled by Tario in an S-Yard thread, the other is my set of Yam '13 Tour irons… Can't wait to start opening..

post-12474-0-72765900-1361809293.jpg

Those look sweet. You must have been like a kid a Christmas on opening those beauties........except the bit where you're more interested in the box than what's inside it!

So that's a S-Yard T388 with a Diamana X 70 'X' flex, and Yamaha Tour model with Diamana Thump soft stepped 'X' flex? Just my specs....

I'm sure you'll have fun trying those out Steve. Enjoy. As always, more pics of your no.1 bag when fully set.

Filthy....absolutely filthy.

Those look sweet. You must have been like a kid a Christmas on opening those beauties........except the bit where you're more interested in the box than what's inside it!

So that's a S-Yard T388 with a Diamana X 70 'X' flex, and Yamaha Tour model with Diamana Thump soft stepped 'X' flex? Just my specs....

I'm sure you'll have fun trying those out Steve. Enjoy. As always, more pics of your no.1 bag when fully set.

Diamana X, but as per Stew's advice only the S flex. Am told that the shaft is on the stouter side and at the 70g weight even more so.

NICE. Driver is same set up as mine!

I noticed when you posted in the S-Yard thread. Have been waiting patiently for a review from you, but nothing yet. In the 40s and still lots of snow on the ground here, so doubt I will have much of a chance to hit until the season starts. Closest heated hitting bay is 45 minutes away.

I noticed when you posted in the S-Yard thread. Have been waiting patiently for a review from you, but nothing yet. In the 40s and still lots of snow on the ground here, so doubt I will have much of a chance to hit until the season starts. Closest heated hitting bay is 45 minutes away.

So far played two rounds and coming off a '12 Yam tour head...Would echo everything that's been mentioned...

Feel: Very punchy, yet loads of spring like feedback.

Workability: Easy to work both ways

Trajectory: Mid launch drives that climbs to the apex in the final stages of ball flight and hits the ground very hot with loads of roll and roll and roll.

Verdict: Very much a control instrument to be used for courses where you can't spray it...and precision is required.

hahahaahha, awsome...!!

steve we cant play together this year.....

our bags are exactly the same. well be disqualified for taking the wrong club !

i just got my s-yard done im taking it out tonight for a rumble with the ryoma and the kamui pro diamana x shafted weapons.

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge combatants here!

if the s-yard holds up agiant these two behemoths it will be a heck of a driver with that tiny 388cc head. nad hopefully workable.

i think ur gonna enjoy ur ball striking this season ..!

what a set up! Any review on the kasco driver Steve?

Only hit the Kasco as is once, due to wintry conditions in New England. I really liked the combo with the heavier shaft, Crazy 50 Sigma. The setup is clean and compact, frames the ball beautifully and has a great feel off the face. Don't think it as long as some of the newer heads due to its age and lack of technology, but will be happy hitting it none the less. My home course is shortish so 10-15 yards off the tee is not going to make or break my round.

hahahaahha, awsome...!!

steve we cant play together this year.....

our bags are exactly the same. well be disqualified for taking the wrong club !

i just got my s-yard done im taking it out tonight for a rumble with the ryoma and the kamui pro diamana x shafted weapons.

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge combatants here!

if the s-yard holds up agiant these two behemoths it will be a heck of a driver with that tiny 388cc head. nad hopefully workable.

i think ur gonna enjoy ur ball striking this season ..!

A few differences… I have a soft stepped X flex in the Thumps. T tried so hard to get the Roddio in them for me but in the end Yamaha said the Diamanas had to go in. Also, mine play longer than yours, if memory serves 38.25" 5 iron.

Looking forward to your review of the S-Yard...

Not bad company to be in though, having a similar bag make up to you Stew...

Filthy....absolutely filthy.

Not a mark on them, how dare you call them dirty… :tsg_smilie_spit:

Only just saw these photos and may have had an out of body experience......keen to hear how they play

Edited by daamartin

Easy there D, clubs look awesome for sure.

Too many folks taking Brandy Glanville's book title to heart, "Drinking and Tweeting". If you guys had a body like hers it'd be one thing, but you don't so it is really wrong...