crazy wedges..........

supo

http://www.crazy-shaft.com/products/head/wedge/index.html

crazy has three models.

cb01/cb02 are the limiteds. so succesful they released cb02.

comes w face milling and without.

crazy prototypes are the ones with the winged C.

comes in raw and plated. dont know if it comes with face milling

or not.

also dont know which came out first but what i do know is that

Crazy released the CB04 limited toyoshimas handgrinded by tomaru san.

ok.... so the o4s are the sme kahoonas the DWD tomaru wedge. but he did it for crazy as a one(or two) off thing...

then whats the crazy proto , is that done by him as well ?

yeah DWD same dude as the cb04 toyoshimas.

i was curious to see if tomaru-san also did cb01-2 and prototypes. i think he may have done so, could be wrong though.

lets wait for T to confirm

Isn't he same dude that does The Grind Studio? If he is, then would it be better to get the custom GS?

I have had the crazy wedges for 2 months now and they are fantastic. I have become more consistent and confident on my approach shots. It took me a while to get used to as these had more bounce then my previous combo but after two weeks of practice could not be happier. My chipping has really improved and I have dropped seven shots in the last six weeks. Its helped that I have been on holidays but could not recommend these wedges more.

Cheers Stew. Perfect especially for chipping around the green, 10 to 15 out. I have become more aggressive now since I am getting more check around the green. I used to use a lob wedge around the green but now use the 52 unless I have to play a flop.I am sure my technique is better but these have definitely helped. Getting a few up and downs when u have missed the green really help the score which is something I rarely did before I got these. I did have to adjust the lie (flatter) when I got these as I kept hitting it left.

• 1 month later...

gallery_8383_8_225169.jpg

I believe I used to game these minus the proto type stamping, I've had just about every version of the Toyoshima and they have always performed well for me. The ones above were very easy to open the face. outside of that grind difference the shape and size is almost identical to the current Toyo's.