Close thread please - For Sale - EPON PERSONALS - LAST SET EPON EVER MADE.

Mjr. D

Hey guess what... you don't have to buy them! You don't have to hover around the post and bicker like a bunch of teenage girls, either.

Listen guys, clearly a lot of you have taken offence to the price. I didn't expect to get $3499 for these but since they are a highly sought after, limited iron that is no longer in production and these are new, why wouldn't I try to make a buck on them? With that being said, if you're interested, make me an offer. This price isn't set in stone by any means. I also just listed them on tourspecgolf via an auction with no reserve, if you're interested.

Thanks.

Oh and yes, the 8 iron is an additional $250. I put on a blindfold and randomly picked an iron out of the bag I didn't feel like including! WTF? Obviously it's included, I'm just a little stunned lately and forgot to include it in the pics. I did this with my 302s, too. Idiot.

nm

Edited by MoreBeerBetterGolf

I'm just hanging out in this thread....but would love to read some more about the price...it's gunny stuff!

hey mjr.d, I'll trade you $4000 worth of gear for that set...if you don't like that offer, you could melt down the gold from the grips and heads and meet my guy in a motel room for a cash transaction...

nooooo...come on mjr.d, I'm sorry! I can see how you get to that price, it's all just a bunch of silliness....entertaining reading though...for the record I've read a lot of u'r posts and liked them. I also hold u'r taste in gear in the highest regard!.

Free hittin the brown water again??

lol, yes, I know I should stop drinking and posting but I just can't help it...do I have three strikes yet? fellas any advice on treatment centers for this problem?

mjr.d I'm sorry, I don't want to be the post killer guy...I am also sorry if I was the cause of members not getting to see great pics of the best irons available today (IMO)