MoreBeerBetterGolf's 2013 Bag o' Indecisiveness

The Recoil was on sale, and looked awesome. I looked at a lot of bags before one grabbed me. I really liked my old Ogio, no complaints at all. Sticking with a winner. Seen some people whining about the bag bouncing due to the shoxx system...They must have some giddyup in their step because it doesn't bounce for me when its on my shoulders. I think it feels like it weighs half as much as my old one because of the cushion.

Oh come on, I'm a midcapper and I really like my egglet. :) It isn't a "cool" club but with a Crazy shaft in it that thing goes like hell and is so easy from any lie. Maybe if someone wants to send me something "better" I will do a comparo

Beautiful set buddy. Nice fighting Illini colors.

another big win tonight!

The Recoil was on sale, and looked awesome. I looked at a lot of bags before one grabbed me. I really liked my old Ogio, no complaints at all. Sticking with a winner. Seen some people whining about the bag bouncing due to the shoxx system...They must have some giddyup in their step because it doesn't bounce for me when its on my shoulders. I think it feels like it weighs half as much as my old one because of the cushion.

Oh come on, I'm a midcapper and I really like my egglet. :) It isn't a "cool" club but with a Crazy shaft in it that thing goes like hell and is so easy from any lie. Maybe if someone wants to send me something "better" I will do a comparo

I know, I have the 4i+ in the bag right now, they're not sexy but I rarely hit a bad shot with them... most consistent club I have...

where's the Nike retail gear I keep hearing about?

I need to get this modified when I get home been on the road a lot. I'm sure it will be the envy of TSG.

• 3 weeks later...

I've put together most of a full RomaRo/UST Mamiya bag sans wedges and putter. RomaRo 460HX driver with Attas3, Tour Select 3W with Attas, 18 and 21* Ti UT with Recoil 800, RomaRo Pro Forged 4-P with Recoil 125 Protoype F4 tipped 1/2". Iomic sticky on everything.

Edited by MoreBeerBetterGolf

I got the wedges for you, let me know when you wanna buy them. 52, 56, 60. 60 is Alcobaca and the other two are SX. Shafted with Crazy Black wedge shafts...

I've put together most of a full RomaRo/UST Mamiya bag sans wedges and putter. RomaRo 460HX driver with Attas3, Tour Select 3W with Attas, 18 and 21* Ti UT with Recoil 800, RomaRo Pro Forged 4-P with Recoil 125 Protoype F4 tipped 1/2". Iomic sticky on everything.

Nice romaro bag. Now you need to get the bag with ROMARO on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I really need to learn which angle to turn my phone so all my pics come out right lol.

You can fix it by uploading seeing how it posts then rotating the image accordingly in your photo editor of choice. The remove the original upload and upload the updated file...

I've tried rotating them in photo editor before uploading. It defaults to length vs height I believe. It will turn them so the wide angle is horizontal. So I have to resize them all to a square vs rectangle before uploading. That's too much effort.

I'm pretty sure I need to always turn phone sideways. I will try to remember next time.

Sweet bag there MoreBeer. Love the look of those RomaRo Pro irons. Have you gamed them yet?

You have the Recoils in the OnOFF and Romaro? Which head do you like more?Thanks

I really like both but the onoff is much easier. Much much easier in the longer irons.

• 6 months later...

very nice sets - especially the RomaRo one..