MoreBeerBetterGolf's 2013 Bag o' Indecisiveness

Right now I have personals with Aerotech i110s, Gekku raw wedges, KPX/Fubuki Alpha, Egg Spoon with FW80, Egg 4i+ with Crazy UT, Zen Machine MA2 putter, and have Onoff Forged and an Egg 5W with GD shaft on the way...Bought my Personals secondhand but as you can see they are mint.

Some pics as of Jan 26.

post-15311-0-99811100-1359495101.jpgpost-15311-0-38137700-1359495107.jpegpost-15311-0-68209300-1359495111.jpegpost-15311-0-06992700-1359495123.jpegpost-15311-0-85028200-1359495145.jpegpost-15311-0-78097600-1359495165.jpegpost-15311-0-34363400-1359495232.jpegpost-15311-0-10217000-1359495240.jpegpost-15311-0-72265200-1359495254.jpegpost-15311-0-84370900-1360699855.jpg

post-15311-0-09776000-1360699833.jpgpost-15311-0-64221400-1360699803.jpg

Edited by MoreBeerBetterGolf

Wow, that is one serious set of clubs.

Fantastic set MoreBeer. Bring on the Spring ;)

Wonderful assemblage of JDM gear. Next on the list, new bag?

Nice collection of JMD there....can't imagine it getting any better than that !!

Wonderful assemblage of JDM gear. Next on the list, new bag?

Bag looks abit weathered. Love the stix but them orange ferrules, they gotta go. It would distract the hell outta me.

When we play golf again remind me to give you crap about the ferrules. :)

Edited by Baddmnkey

Yep orange and blue isn't everyone's cup of tea. My OnOffs will be a little more stealth I have decided.

Yeah a bag is on my list, wanted one for xmas but didn't get one...then TSG and BST took all my monies... :(

Nah I will get one before Spring. I just don't know what yet...This Ogio is 4 years old and has a lot of miles on her. Thanks guys

Oh and John, you can make fun of my ferrules and I will make fun of your car performance upgrades....

Awesome bag man.... (drools)

this is your first witb pics? oh my you will have some tough shoes to fill with your

latest weaponry. if there was a tequila shot icon i would use it right here. props

brutha love cant get any better than this.

so i take it your done for awhile? looks solid! only thing you need to do know is

pimp that horrendous standbag you are using. !

this is your first witb pics? oh my you will have some tough shoes to fill with your

latest weaponry. if there was a tequila shot icon i would use it right here. props

brutha love cant get any better than this.

so i take it your done for awhile? looks solid! only thing you need to do know is

pimp that horrendous standbag you are using. !

If I do anything it'll be an s-yard/ Crazy Tour 75 X from TSG or a Gold's wedge or 2.

I've got a Bedazzler coming off amazon to dress up the bag. I walk like 36-72 holes a week. I live a mile from the little club I belong to. I like to head over about 6pm and play til it gets dark or I get pissed.

Edited by MoreBeerBetterGolf

Looking purely at the bag you will never guess what treasures it holds inside... :tsg_smiley_drool:

Looking purely at the bag you will never guess what treasures it holds inside... :tsg_smiley_drool:/>

And the pics don't even show the fuzzy dice and air freshener hanging off it

i had to blink twice to make sure that wasnt my bag in disguise!

the bedazzler................ classice golf piece of e quipment!

Edited by supo67

Oh and John, you can make fun of my ferrules and I will make fun of your car performance upgrades....

Touche' But come on man at least its not riced out, very modest....performance over style.

Dude baddmnkey and matt make it to florida on april. We gotta hang out!

But honey...it's for business... I proooomiisssssseeeeee

Whats the dates

Touche' But come on man at least its not riced out, very modest....performance over style.

touchy subject? lol

But honey...it's for business... I proooomiisssssseeeeee

Whats the dates

il let you know. i will have to tel the family i will be sick in advance for days we are in disneyworld.

we leave for the us on april 18. florida and nyc

Edited by Spoon

I got a new bag yesterday, Ogio Recoil...

Dude baddmnkey and matt make it to florida on april. We gotta hang out!

LoL, Wish I could C but already booked my trip for the last week of Feb. HIGHLY doubt I could pull off the "Honey, its for work/business" again