Kamui Works Ray & CALLY TA FT9 10.5 W ILLIMA AFTERMKT price drops! final drop until I give away to friends...

freehb04

Ive been ho'n up a storm and have to pay for some recoils i just ordered.

Kamui Works Ray driver non-conforming. Head is in very good shape, purchased here. It is a touch on the heavy side (212 gram head) and according to my builder 1* closed 9.8* with a new Fujikura ZCOM stiff shaft, 45". This thing is a beast but just launches to low for me. 325 shipped conus same as above for int't.

CALLY needs to go as it is sweet, puréd with an aftermarket illima, face square, plays 45", 200 shipped conus is a steal!

I guaranty my gear. if you find a significant difference to any spec or quality detail from what i describe, you can pay return shipping within 2 weeks of receipt and if club is in same condition I will refund you. no buyers remorse returns though...

if you have any questions or want more pics, just pm me with your email address.

trade prayer for set of recoils 3-p(110 f4) have a small hoard so if u have what I want I can add gear and cash would also be interested in cool wedge heads or forged cavity backs, more gi ish though as I've just been playing horribly...

thanks for looking.

Edited by freehb04

Nice pics, at least better than the last set… Great guy great clubs… GLWS :)

gents, these are good clubs that deserve to be gamed....I just don't have the juice....

help me dissolve some tension in the home...at least give me some good trade offers....

Edited by freehb04

Did you add the S yard to the pics to make a point (you know what I mean by that) or is it for sale also?

gents, these are good clubs that deserve to be gamed....I just don't have the juice....

help me dissolve some tension in the home...at least give me some good trade offers....I'm going to offer some great prices, if you think price is unfair I'd like to hear some rationale....it's a buyers market I know but I need some gear gone or wife will cut off one of my appendages....

$350 shipped one place con us or ala carte all shipped con us:

illima x flex 45 1/4 100

attas 3 8s tspx 42 125

CALLY TA FT9 10.5 100

JP104 FH 18 90

I need to sell to dissolve tension at home...or trades and i'll add some cash... H, you must be the funniest bloke on tsg.

s yard a comparison to the ft9 ta...we all know how great the s-yard looks but the ft9ta is a great looking classic IMO, not Shute why these are sitting....

jay, I am a lot of things...funny, ridiculous and even silly, barbarous and cruel...keep those tips coming, I hit 2 greens in reg today and shot an 86... on my way back to the single digits...just need to move to the white tees.....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm confused... What is for sale and what are the prices?

My man Harry, one of my favorite fellas on tsg.

Steve, if you read his rambling in its entirety it makes more sense. He left clues.

Haha the pictures have improved at least!

Methinks the original post has all the items, but if the lot price from later posts is still valid and includes the added clubs, I call dibs!!! Lol

I was hoping no one else noticed.

Jay, agreed on free being a good dude with improving photog skills just thinking that stuff might sell better if the ad were cleaner...

Edited by RIduffer

I was hoping no one else noticed.

Jay, agreed on free being a good dude with improving photog skills just thinking that stuff might sell better if the ad were cleaner...

My guess is he doesn't really want to sell. He's just placing an ad for conscience reasons.

I'm confused... What is for sale and what are the prices?

steve, I figure you could translate b/c I know you speak scotch...

My man Harry, one of my favorite fellas on tsg.

Steve, if you read his rambling in its entirety it makes more sense. He left clues.

hey, how about those tiny feet? you're the best bro!

as always, thanks for the tips! cleaned up a bit, have been busy with work and with parents and inlaws in town, have had some shifting priorities....

for the record, this gear should be gamed and I want it gone! with a renewed quest to stay married, some gear leaving to a nice home would be helpful...and desired!

I think Carlo puked when he saw that ad...,