Info on Hiro Handmade?

bmrowe

Hi all,

Long time lurker. I registered to ask a question about the Hiro HM-07: http://www.hiro-mats.../seihin/HM.html . What exactly details handmade? I know that everyone has their own definition of what constitutes 'handmade' -- does anyone have any idea of what Hiro deems 'handmade'? The '07' style shows up in various lines, so I am wondering how say a MG-07 differs from an HM-07.

I've also done a ton of searching and I am trying to get an idea on the clubs value. I know the site lists the MSRP as something crazy, like $3,100. What is realistic used, but in good condition, value?

Thanks!

Edited by bmrowe

THESE ARE FROM A LONG TIME AGO. when ( i need confirmation on this......) but ive been reliably told when hiro was alive he made a cpl of special pieces.

im a big supporter of his putters. ive got plenty form cheap ones to 2000 uasd ones.

worht it?

hell yea!

as i have been told by one of hiros contemporaries , or rather , students.. the old stuf hiro did was leagues ahead of anything thats out there today form japan.

the ones i have , i beleive are as good as any newer models.

but ive never seen these ones in the flesh.

price ????

clueless, u want one and u can get one take it , thast what i do. someitmes they are really exxy other times cheaper.

theres no formula. the newer models are made for mass production to the asian markets particularyl korea.

the m

THESE ARE FROM A LONG TIME AGO. when ( i need confirmation on this......) but ive been reliably told when hiro was alive he made a cpl of special pieces.

im a big supporter of his putters. ive got plenty form cheap ones to 2000 uasd ones.

worht it?

hell yea!

as i have been told by one of hiros contemporaries , or rather , students.. the old stuf hiro did was leagues ahead of anything thats out there today form japan.

the ones i have , i beleive are as good as any newer models.

but ive never seen these ones in the flesh.

price ????

clueless, u want one and u can get one take it , thast what i do. someitmes they are really exxy other times cheaper.

theres no formula. the newer models are made for mass production to the asian markets particularyl korea.

the m

Thanks for the input! I picked one up for $175 - not sure if that is a good or bad deal. I'll post some impressions once I get it in my hands.