==PRICE DROP==ATTAS graphite iron shafts 7 series stiff flex 5-PW

antz

One time pulls from a set of black heads Yururi I was selling here and no one was interested. So I ended up getting the heads shafted with black chrome KBS Tours with white grips and white ferrules and I am playing them at the moment.

very very nice.

But back to the ATTAS shafts...

Very nice shafts in the 80gram range. Smooth feel, tight dispersion, good kick through impact. Will suit anyone playing nspro 850 or 950 steel and wanting to try graphite at less than half price.

Length of 5 iron was 38.5" These have Iomic black grips on them in excellent condition.

Full specs here: http://www.tourspecg...roducts_id=3943

These sell for $675 in the pro shop

selling for $320 $280 + postage (net to me, buyer pays paypal fee)

post-14156-0-93834700-1361176423.jpg

post-14156-0-15478600-1361176462.jpg

post-14156-0-56260200-1361176498.jpg

Edited by antz

Do they play soft? My old man has got the ns950 in regular flex steel and he reckons they are abit stout.

Do they play soft? My old man has got the ns950 in regular flex steel and he reckons they are abit stout.

They are very smooth with no vibrations like steel, but they do play close to S flex. With some weight added to the club head they will feel a little softer and more "lively", but hard to say if they will suit him.

If he was using ns950 stiff I would say definitely these will be great.

He hits the driver far enough to get on most par 4a in two. But he is getting old now. Emm putting in the onoff forged what you reckon?

He hits the driver far enough to get on most par 4a in two. But he is getting old now. Emm putting in the onoff forged what you reckon?

Are you asking how these shafts would play in onoff forged heads? Hard to say.

When I hit them in the Yururi heads with an injured shoulder I had to really concentrate to swing smoothly, ie slow it down a bit then these performed great. But if I tried to put on a faster swing I lost feel of the shaft and control was gone Thats why I went to heavier graphite and again back to heavier steel after that.

Because they are lighter theoretically he should be able to swing them a little faster... also graphite has more pronounced kick compared to steel, but don't know if they will feel too stiff or launch too low for him.

Take a chance at this price :)

Tip size? .370 or .355 taper?