Introducing the S-Yard BOLD Forged Wedge - a revolutionary design

gocchin

Yeah, makes sense. But The standard talk about rusty wedges is The extra spin they generate when they rust isn't it? So why have a rusty wedge then, if not for the extra spin?

you're right, that is what they say...i just don't think it makes more than a mental difference for the average golfer.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup yours is MCI 80 R.

Any up charge for graphite?

Is it the high CG that's exciting folks?

The higher CG is exciting, but alot more to this! I love how precise and detailed each part of this wedge is. The overall appearance is beautiful and the calculations behind creating this was the most exciting part. Mr. Kobayashi has said this is his one of his best work yet! It is made to keep its true loft at impact, making it the most consistent wedge yet. Most wedges actually tend to increase in loft a bit at impact. This makes the ball lose some friction which decreases spin and the fact that it opens a bit gives it some inconsistencies. This wedge is said to prevent those things!

I think this is the first wedge I'm going to carefully let rust after it's cleaned up from soaking in paint remover.

Not sure why but wasn't all that excited over this wedge when first posted but for some reason I can't wait to get it now.

Maybe it was the 30 mph winds I played in today that blew the high wedge shots into the next county..... would really

like to see a 46 or 48*.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is the first wedge I'm going to carefully let rust after it's cleaned up from soaking in paint remover.

Not sure why but wasn't all that excited over this wedge when first posted but for some reason I can't wait to get it now.

Maybe it was the 30 mph winds I played in today that blew the high wedge shots into the next county..... would really

like to see a 46 or 48*.

I ordered a 50*, but agree with you, I'd like to see a 46* or 48*.

Then again, I'd love to see a 64*...

;=]

Deleted

Edited by Duffer19

Got an invoice to the wrong email addy, waiting for the replacement to pay. Sent in my shafts a while ago and have been waiting patiently for the launch date of the 17th...

just paid for my wedges...do we have a concrete shipping date?

Same

My biggest fear now is getting them through customs in a timely manner.....

can't wait to put these in play

Exciting!... We're getting more and more requests for these wedges everyday! You guys are lucky (if you pre ordred) LOL

Haven't seen a wedge get this much attention in a looong time! But this one is definitely a wedge to be excited about!!

Got an invoice to the wrong email addy, waiting for the replacement to pay. Sent in my shafts a while ago and have been waiting patiently for the launch date of the 17th...

Paid today, figured out hot to use a different account with the invoice...

Should be great, especially after the lackluster round today...

Paid today, figured out hot to use a different account with the invoice...

Should be great, especially after the lackluster round today...

After having one of those days....

I tell myself that I couldn't have any good days if I didn't have a bad day.

that make any sense??

After having one of those days....

I tell myself that I couldn't have any good days if I didn't have a bad day.

that make any sense??

Darkest before dawn...

There can be no good without evil...

Can only pull yourself up by the bootstraps if first you fall...

Anything like that?

makes sense to me

Do we have a ship date yet??

makes sense to me

Do we have a ship date yet??

No ship date yet, this wedge is in massive demand. No country will get their fill in the first batch. We are hoping the first orders to go out this week. Key word is hoping! Will post an update very shortly here.

Hope they hurry, the cement is drying quickly on the Miura wedges in the bag. going to be very hard

to get out. If the Bold's do it they will be deserving of some serious praise.

Its like a fancy restaurant.. keep you waiting till you get so hungry that anything tastes good :-)

Hope the bold wont be anti-climatic as I am rather curious about it too.

Tell me about it, we've sold quite a few without being able to hit it enough ourselves, There is a big SYD hype train steaming on right now.

On paper and aesthetically it should reign king but what I don't want it to be is like the older HG wedge K.K did for Epon that actually had a fairly similar design but perform as well as hoped.

Tell me about it, we've sold quite a few without being able to hit it enough ourselves, There is a big SYD hype train steaming on right now.

On paper and aesthetically it should reign king but what I don't want it to be is like the older HG wedge K.K did for Epon that actually had a fairly similar design but perform as well as hoped.

Yes, and we all know who the fat controller is.

Any chance of an update as, I suspect all early orders have now been paid for.

To update everyone, when we first learned about the Bold wedge the first shipment allocated for JAPAN ONLY at launch was practically sold out. We got in right at the end of that batch and will be the last to be filled.

The wedge has slowly begun trickling on the market here in Japan but with TSG orders being at the end of the line, they most likely will not start shipping till some time in April for us, especially with many of them being custom orders.

Pretty sure I know the answer, but is it possible to find out if I am an April kinda guy or a June one?

Pretty sure I know the answer, but is it possible to find out if I am an April kinda guy or a June one?

You might actually be one of the first ones since they already have your shafts sitting there.