Introducing the S-Yard BOLD Forged Wedge - a revolutionary design

gocchin

Awww shucks… We'll see what the bending requirement does to that. In any case looking forward to it...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To update everyone, when we first learned about the Bold wedge the first shipment allocated for JAPAN ONLY at launch was practically sold out. We got in right at the end of that batch and will be the last to be filled.

The wedge has slowly begun trickling on the market here in Japan but with TSG orders being at the end of the line, they most likely will not start shipping till some time in April for us, especially with many of them being custom orders.

i'm not very happy about this. an april OR LATER ship date seems like something tsg would (or at least should) have known about...and therefor your loyal customers should not have been led to believe march 17th and invoiced for payment on march 15th.

i'm not very happy about this. an april OR LATER ship date seems like something tsg would (or at least should) have known about...and therefor your loyal customers should not have been led to believe march 17th and invoiced for payment on march 15th.

I'm sorry and we can refund or switch you to something else, We were actually told March 17th ourselves and I was praying mine would ship on release day with no luck, then we found out that only 500 came in the first batch with 3000 already sold. We stopped taking payments and orders at 50 pcs and have another 30 on a list or until we can feel confident they can allocate enough for our customers. Let me know if you want to wait or do something else, we are always here for you.

After today I'm not sure they can knock the Miura's out of the bag anyway... was knocking the stick down today. They just keep

getting better and better, I honestly don't think I can hit any wedge better than I'm hitting these. They have killed my desire to

ho wedges.. and that's not easy.

Still can't wait to try them....but they're going to have to be beyond amazing. Here's hoping.

After today I'm not sure they can knock the Miura's out of the bag anyway... was knocking the stick down today. They just keep

getting better and better, I honestly don't think I can hit any wedge better than I'm hitting these. They have killed my desire to

ho wedges.. and that's not easy.

Still can't wait to try them....but they're going to have to be beyond amazing. Here's hoping.

thats how i feel about the Toyos i have. dont you have a set as well?

Michael, we certainly would have liked them to ship right away. But we have no control unfortunately how S-Yard allocates their stock. And as I noted we got in towards the end of the first batch which is still trickling in. We did not find out until late last week that we would be pushed back to April. As Chris said if you don't want to wait we'd be happy to refund you as there are those on the second batch ready to move up to the first or we can switch you to something else (though I know you want these). (^_^)

Any idea when in April?

Having, the new Geotech 2013 GT W213, wedges shafted today, they do look quality, although top line is slightly thicker than, I was expecting. For the price, its a no brainer.

Could be an early space available for the Bold's?

Well we are trying our best to get them out as early as possible.

For the GT Wedges, the topline is not thin but the head itself is quite compact.

So it's the beginning of next week, any info?

Cancelled my order, waiting for refund. Life's too short.

+1 tired of waiting...

Just jumped to the GTSW Pro and not looking back, Forgot how well Takei does wedges :tsg_smiley_gfield:

So, even you don't have any further insight on what the delay is about, Chris? Or do you...?

Guys I love love the Muira MB5000WC. Sucks they don't have a wide selection of lofts but these perform awesome.

+1 tired of waiting...

Just jumped to the GTSW Pro and not looking back, Forgot how well Takei does wedges :tsg_smiley_gfield:/>

WAIT...what happened to the post that was just here saying s-yard is finally coming through and these will start shipping this week???

WAIT...what happened to the post that was just here saying s-yard is finally coming through and these will start shipping this week???

Great question, post seems to have been deleted….

It was a bit premature. We would rather be 100% certain than get your hopes up again.

There is a chance they go out this week but its not guarantee and also custom spec orders will lag a week or two after.

It's been green light, red light for us, we're really sorry about this major delay.

So, even you don't have any further insight on what the delay is about, Chris? Or do you...?

Yes we know exactly what it's about, SYD doesn't have enough to meet demand in Japan let alone other countries.

Literally you guys knew about the BOLD before the Japanese media did. We were cleared for a ship date and to begin pre sales then told there's a supply issue...

We're here for whatever you guys want to do wait, cancel or switch.

Yes we know exactly what it's about, SYD doesn't have enough to meet demand in Japan let alone other countries.

Literally you guys knew about the BOLD before the Japanese media did. We were cleared for a ship date and to begin pre sales then told there's a supply issue...

We're here for whatever you guys want to do wait, cancel or switch.

Are they satisfying the Japanese customers before other countries' and we are at the end of the line or are our orders interspersed with what they are shipping out now?

Are they satisfying the Japanese customers before other countries' and we are at the end of the line or are our orders interspersed with what they are shipping out now?

Japan doesn't nearly have it's fill yet. Our fingers are crossed they all stock configured wedges go out this week.

That is disappointing from my perspective. They have had my shafts since the end of February...