Introducing the S-Yard BOLD Forged Wedge - a revolutionary design

gocchin

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!! Looking forward to adding these to my bag for this year.

are we able to order these still for I guess the final batch?

I think we can get yours to ship ASAP if u order now. I'm going to get extra to help hold us over between batches.

are we able to order these still for I guess the final batch?

Lee there is no final batch, these are production wedges so no batch has been deemed "final". If you want custom it will take time as you noted in your email to me.

It's TIME! :)

It's TIME! :)

Come on Tats, don't beat about the bush, be BOLD about it......

played these yesterday.

they arnt as big or as noticeable at address on course . they certianly arnt compact tho.

they spin beautifully. the feel is seriusly suprtb. i had many ops to hit full shots an delicate ones and they went well.

the sole being small in comparison to the head makes these very very easy to clip clean and the ball checks up and stops as well as anything. the 56 * is faultless,, ver yhappy wit hthis in bag.

the 52* i need more time with, the control was good , its point shoot. didnt find it that good to get smart with but on 1/2 - 3/4 shots aiming dead straight i t was flawless.

turf interaction was great, the ground was wet, and beeeeeeeeevah pelts were in plentiful supply.

they wre great n course. on the range pre game the ground was short aND HARDER AND THEY SEEMED AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER ON THIS.

like them.

like em a lot

T, I sent email to both you and Tatsuro about my wedge, did you get it? Can you give me an update on my order please? Thanks.

T, I sent email to both you and Tatsuro about my wedge, did you get it? Can you give me an update on my order please? Thanks.

Custom orders are taking longer (though RIDuffer's went out already).

I wasn't even going to ask, but way to get ahead of the curve there… Great news for me.

Any idea when?

played these yesterday.

they arnt as big or as noticeable at address on course . they certianly arnt compact tho.

they spin beautifully. the feel is seriusly suprtb. i had many ops to hit full shots an delicate ones and they went well.

the sole being small in comparison to the head makes these very very easy to clip clean and the ball checks up and stops as well as anything. the 56 * is faultless,, ver yhappy wit hthis in bag.

the 52* i need more time with, the control was good , its point shoot. didnt find it that good to get smart with but on 1/2 - 3/4 shots aiming dead straight i t was flawless.

turf interaction was great, the ground was wet, and beeeeeeeeevah pelts were in plentiful supply.

they wre great n course. on the range pre game the ground was short aND HARDER AND THEY SEEMED AS GOOD IF NOT

like them.

like em a lot

How would you compare it to the 2013 Yamaha wedge? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

For those hesitating to order worrying about shipping delays, I was at an S-Yard demo day by my house today and they confirmed all lofts are in stock and ready to ship! (please note though, if you order by Monday they will ship Tuesday otherwise it will be after May 7th due to Golden Week holidays in Japan.

For those hesitating to order worrying about shipping delays, I was at an S-Yard demo day by my house today and they confirmed all lofts are in stock and ready to ship! (please note though, if you order by Monday they will ship Tuesday otherwise it will be after May 7th due to Golden Week holidays in Japan.

Thanks T! Great news. Can't wait to receive mine!

So when can I expect mine?? :(