Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

gocchin

2013 Year of the Muscle Back - Poll

Which Blade looks the best to you?   48 members have voted

1. 1. Which Blade considering back muscle, face, and offset look the best to you?

• Honma
    • Tourstage
    • Fourteen
    • Maruman
    • Srixon

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

oh no not another one im gonna have to get.

really dont need another set of blades.

unless of course. they are very very tasty.

oh no not another one im gonna have to get.

really dont need another set of blades.

unless of course. they are very very tasty.

Who you kidding, you'll have a set in Japan and one in Oz even if they only moderately tasty...

Here we are bashing one brand for re releasing irons, and praising another for basically nothing much at all. One driver...they're going to have to do a lot more than that. I asked T about possible S yard MB release dates...not for another year or so. As of now, Romaro, Yam...still rule, S yard is what might be.

Don't overlook the Srixon blades they are Japan only Endo forged and imo beautiful. best setup tied with the 909's and a little more forgiving.

Also while Mr. Kobayashi is indeed the man, brands like TourStage, Yamaha, Srixon etc.. have un named hero's that come up with designs which are as good and in some cases technically better. The brands don't make their names known as if they were to leave or bounce to another company it hurts the brand. It's a double edged sword to be famous for 1 persons designs.

I just want to give props to the teams at TS, Yammy, Srixon, etc.. as those guys have big resources and great minds for design yet are not able to get the credit they deserve.

i never saw any pics in the srixon thread. can you post some their new mb?

Don't overlook the Srixon blades they are Japan only Endo forged and imo beautiful. best setup tied with the 909's and a little more forgiving.

Also while Mr. Kobayashi is indeed the man, brands like TourStage, Yamaha, Srixon etc.. have un named hero's that come up with designs which are as good and in some cases technically better. The brands don't make their names known as if they were to leave or bounce to another company it hurts the brand. It's a double edged sword to be famous for 1 persons designs.

I just want to give props to the teams at TS, Yammy, Srixon, etc.. as those guys have big resources and great minds for design yet are not able to get the credit they deserve.

I agree completely. That's what the ... stood for. Srixon and TS. As far as MB's are concerned, more so than Yam.

I don't doubt for a second the new Srixon and TS are great. I just find it a shame they don't get more attention (i'm pointing the finger at myself).

Perhaps they don't come across as exotic as the others, not sure, but i'd bag them any day. One thing I learned from the recent mischief on TSG is, if you, Chris, decided to give the new TS a proper push, we'd all be bagging them! And you know it :)

I agree completely. That's what the ... stood for. Srixon and TS. As far as MB's are concerned, more so than Yam.

I don't doubt for a second the new Srixon and TS are great. I just find it a shame they don't get more attention (i'm pointing the finger at myself).

Perhaps they don't come across as exotic as the others, not sure, but i'd bag them any day. One thing I learned from the recent mischief on TSG is, if you, Chris, decided to give the new TS a proper push, we'd all be bagging them! And you know it :)

Note taken and will do. I read this and what you say totally makes sense. Just for that I ordered demos of all the TS woods and irons along with all the Srixon irons and woods. Thx!

As Chris and Tario go (and stew and Steve and Bob and Tae and Carlo and wmclaren etc) go, so go the board.

I agree there is a penchant amongst us all to pursue the exotic stuff but sometimes we forget those huge R&D budgets are probably developing some good stuff. That said, if I were buying stock I'd be long RomaRo.

I'd have to go with the X-Blade. I love the clean, compact look of it.

I'd probably take a Yoro Crafted set of Mizuno MP-69s over any of those though.