Aerotech i80r. For my das

Spoon

Hmmm good luck. I just got this same combo (bought new) for a senior friend of mine in Manila.... give it 2-3 weeks and if he don't like it, I will see if he wanna sell?

Hard to find pulls as I've been searching for him for over 6 months.......

Hmmm good luck. I just got this same combo (bought new) for a senior friend of mine in Manila.... give it 2-3 weeks and if he don't like it, I will see if he wanna sell?

Hard to find pulls as I've been searching for him for over 6 months.......

Yah let me know. My dad finds his quadra 7025 too lifght . He tried my i95s and liked them a lot.

But thought i8or would suit him better in the long run

Will do sir....

Meanwhile, I should have been a Aerotech rep instead of my current job as I must have convince over 15 people to change over to this shaft. Everyone who tried it just fall in-love with the feel......

Will do sir....

Meanwhile, I should have been a Aerotech rep instead of my current job as I must have convince over 15 people to change over to this shaft. Everyone who tried it just fall in-love with the feel......

Yup yup my aerotech sojourn began when i hit your clubs.. Id be gaming them right now but

My swing right now is working harmonously with the monacos

Yah let me know. My dad finds his quadra 7025 too lifght . He tried my i95s and liked them a lot.

But thought i8or would suit him better in the long run

You mean Quadra 7521 R?

• 2 months later...