Waccine Compo FW shaft broken in two.....

** I did not purchase this thru TSG.

We'll see how the vendor is going to handle this.

post-14163-0-84120700-1361911973.jpg

How was it packaged?

Shaft itself was wrapped in air bubble sheet. Wasn't bad.

The box was completely crushed when I got it. Just bad handling in my opinion.

Would be interesting to see how the box appeared when it arrived in SFO.

That's not good!!

Beggars belief that a Postal company can actually Deliver an item in that State!!

I had a shaft delivered a few years back.that looked like that. After the claim was filed and a month went by

usps said they do not cover golf shafts.

Good Luck

I had a shaft delivered a few years back.that looked like that. After the claim was filed and a month went by

usps said they do not cover golf shafts.

Good Luck

this happened to me years ago as well shipped usps EMS, shipped a driver

and the shaft snapped. best to have shafts, especially high end ones in a

PVC tube to prevent such damages.

The vendor in Japan told me they are working with Japan EMS to file a claim.

We'll see how it goes.

I have had no fewer than 3 packages get completely lost never to be seen again by USPS in the past year, and several envelopes as well. My theory is they are keeping a certain percentage to auction off for extra budget funds.

I always ship shafts in a hard cardboard tube, never had a problem. A shaft in a box, good luck.

I have had no fewer than 3 packages get completely lost never to be seen again by USPS in the past year, and several envelopes as well. My theory is they are keeping a certain percentage to auction off for extra budget funds.

That's some major bad mojo man and I feel for you, I dont understand we ship thousands of boxes each year I can only recall 3 going missing but that was in the last 10 years and we of course we covered it so the customer is always happy.

I'm sure I don't send nearly so much as you but international is a crap shoot at best with USPS. Tracking is nonexistent.

I had the same thing happen 3 months ago. It was a tremendous pain to deal with. Here is what I learned the hard way. I had to go to the post office and get an International Claim Form (you can also print it off their website). Then you have to turn in the form locally, along with the golf shaft and box it came in. Very important to have the box as well. Make sure you take plenty of pictures. Eventually, there is a postal office in Cincinnati called the International Inquiry Office with the phone number (513) 864-0094. They will contact you, and after they have contacted the post office in Japan, the seller in Japan can then follow up the claim on their side. Hope this helps.