Daamartin for 2013 - Retro but good!

daamartin

I like 'em! Oldies but goodies. PRGR irons were made a while ago, but I reckon would give the Epon personals a good run - forgiving enough for me and butter soft! The Mizuno Workshop K75td driver is a real performer and really hard to find in good condition. It's my favorite club alongside the ZOOM 4+ driving iron and Epon i33 putter (original heavy version good on our bermuda greens).

Not sure about the Adams hybrid......may not last long and steel-shafted Yamaha 5w might be back in........or something else JDM.

Thanks TSG for the madness and inspiration!

post-7586-0-28305800-1362302760.jpg

post-7586-0-64120700-1362302772.jpg

post-7586-0-81676300-1362311113.jpg

post-7586-0-28541600-1362311148.jpg

post-7586-0-01034500-1362311181.jpg

post-7586-0-69612600-1362311294.jpg

Edited by daamartin

Wow! That mizuno driver looks like a real bomber..That's a DEEP face. Great looking stuff.

Yeah thanks Vman. I love it, and the white line and silver inset seen from address really help alignment. Fubuki K is a great match for this head.

Ha ha, I immediately went on the web to see more photos of that driver. looks perfect to me, and yeah, I saw the address photo too, looks very very good man. I can imagine these are hard to find, yeah..

Great bag.

Can we have some more close-ups of the iron heads please.....and dayuum that is a deep face. Looks similar to the K-PX. I think we need a FACE OFF!

Can't beat Oldies!!

that driver ive been eyeing off for a cpl of years withut ever going in.

i love . the look of it its look is as powerfll as anything ive seen

Is v. goooood Stew. I miss the white alignment line now every time I stand over another driver. Also afraid to try any other shafts in it 'cos she's working great, but wonder what a Diamana X 70s would do to this thing?. Yet to play it in big wind and that may change my mind.......

Hey Stew - I'll be in Tokyo in mid March with the family!

Is it a weekend game? in Tokyo area 23/24 March. Not bringing clubs, but I realise that's NOT an issue in this arena!

Otherwise conference up in Tsukuba week before, then down to Kyoto with family 27-31 March.