Anyone tried the 2013 Yamaha RMX Driver?

daamartin

Haven't hit but almost made this same post yesterday. Great-looking driver. I don't really care about the adjustability, though. It'd be cool to have this with a few different shafts (assuming the head was great) to play on different days for diff conditions/courses. Of course, you could just be like everyone in here and have 6-8 drivers instead. lol

Unless you can buy extra tips, I think adjustability is pointless...

And my swing is not consistent enough for these adjustable things. I'd be adjusting the dang thing in every hole lol

That is illegal... Then again so is high COR...

This thing looks very appealing and stealthy - anyone hit it?

Thats what I thought as well. This is Yamaha's only made in China driver and they already regret it. It was released a while back but then suffered from a massive recall.

Over a thousand drivers were recalled. 100% of the stock on store shelves had to be returned to Yamaha for some reason we are not aware of. Even a few of our customers who purchased the first batch sent theirs back.

I love the way it looks, we hit it a few weeks ago and it's nothing like Yamaha's other drivers. It's loud and hollow we were not expecting that. I'm willing to bet Yamaha only makes Endo drivers in the future. If this design was produced there I'm sure it would have been a hit.

Outside of that Yamaha has an insanely amazing line up from wedge to driver we can safely say it's designed and produced in excellence.

it was horrendous for me. i hit 2 balls theln let the 3rd hit the nettting.

it was tinny, thin and felt cheap and nasty compared to the tour one i hit just before it.

looks good tho!

sond like a few girls i knew.

it was horrendous for me. i hit 2 balls theln let the 3rd hit the nettting.

it was tinny, thin and felt cheap and nasty compared to the tour one i hit just before it.

looks good tho!

sond like a few girls i knew.

LOL. wow. I guess looks aren't everything....

If it performed, it would have been my favorite Yamaha driver for the appearance!