The clear off continues and now we are down to 4 drivers which is still at least one more than wanted. So with a heavy heart, I am putting up Fujin, my God of Wind RomaRo 460hx Black 10* head for sale. Comes with original RomaRo head cover. There is a serial number on the hosel and face is square to my eye. Head is in excellent condition. Sole has very very little wear.

This is a carry bomber and also has a fair bit of roll. On a couple of occasions, I actually hit my longest ever drives. Great distance driver!

Sold.

Thanks for looking.

post-2841-0-80006000-1363138776.jpg

post-2841-0-90843400-1363139056.jpg

Edited by wmclarenf1

Seem the JBeam and Ryoma is holding em off...... so what's coming next??

another 435 yellow annaconda :)

Nah! Black widow looks to be with me for a long time to come. She's like the wild side and okamoto well... The straight and beaten path. I'm trying to find the combination of the 2, a split personality driver if you will, one with the length of the 435 or 460HX and the predictability or the D1! Don't know if she exists but knowing me, it's the thill of the chase and hunt that maybe I look forward to more ....

Nah! Black widow looks to be with me for a long time to come. She's like the wild side and okamoto well... The straight and beaten path. I'm trying to find the combination of the 2, a split personality driver if you will, one with the length of the 435 or 460HX and the predictability or the D1! Don't know if she exists but knowing me, it's the thill of the chase and hunt that maybe I look forward to more ....

lets see if she lives up to the mystique. crazy 435 and crazy boron shaft being built soon.

I'll bet money this launches higher than Crazy 435 regardless of shaft. Great driver here, I have one in the bag and it's not going anywhere.

I'll bet money this launches higher than Crazy 435 regardless of shaft. Great driver here, I have one in the bag and it's not going anywhere.

It did with the fex55 but with the ly01 black, it is actually slightly lower than my 435 tj46 setup. But yes, the head is something else. Just got way too many drivers than I want.

• 2 weeks later...