Withdrawn.

jaygolf

Yamaha bag, in top condition.

For the Liberace fellas or women.

This was a gift from my wife...! haha. It looked different on the internet supposedly...I dunno.

I never used it, just to store clubs

For a woman this bag is absolutely stunning and elegant if you're a guy...well, I won't judge, but my guess is construction workers could have a good old fashion laugh if they see you walk by.

100 euros gifted + shipping to the EU or US.

post-14998-0-27546900-1363435471.jpg

post-14998-0-80882300-1363436009.jpg

post-14998-0-21577400-1363435407.jpg

post-14998-0-38396600-1363435630.jpg

Edited by jaygolf

Liberace..,Now that was funny! That being said, would make a great gift for some of the ladies out there or a few of us who have a bit less testosterone:)

Liberace..,Now that was funny! That being said, would make a great gift for some of the ladies out there or a few of us who have a bit less testosterone:)

I think so. Better this than some old Titleist bag. There's even a little waterprouf purse attached to it. :)

You know what, I think it look kinda cool.

You know what, I think it look kinda cool.

I bet you do think it's cool Ian. :tsg_smiley_hula:

It's the quilting on the sides. Such a turn on!

You know what, I couldn't care less about this bag. 140 euros + whatever the cost of shipping is.

So after the Zen, you're selling another gift from your wife? Dude, don't wonder why she's pissed about golf after that :D

If your wife claimed to have bought you a briefcase but it ended up by being a purse, who would be p...you or her?

140 euros shipped. Bloody cheap.

Edited by jaygolf

For Liberace?

Swiss, I see you lurking over the bag...:) sign out and do it incognito.

Haha...I've bought crazier sh*t!

Haha...I've bought crazier sh*t!

Like a master's winner jacket? :)

Yeah i see he has a splinter right now.

Wnt rest til the bag is his. Lol

Kinda matches my murse as well.

Assuming "bin it" means throw it away, would think an offer that includes shipping and a modest amount for your pocket is better than trash. Have to imagine Swiss or Ian would have a cat fight over it if the price were lower....

Assuming "bin it" means throw it away, would think an offer that includes shipping and a modest amount for your pocket is better than trash. Have to imagine Swiss or Ian would have a cat fight over it if the price were lower....

Dude add the Comocome pompom headcovers and the liberaces would see red!!!

Ian wants it, but in a month and I want it out now. I offered he pay for shipping and send a few beans later but that doesn't work for him.

So i'm just going to give it away at my club. Some young girl is bound to be happy with it. BUT, If stew wants it, he can have it for nothing. I'd pay to see a pic of that linebacker with this bag on a course.

Ian wants it, but in a month and I want it out now. I offered he pay for shipping and send a few beans later but that doesn't work for him.

So i'm just going to give it away at my club. Some young girl is bound to be happy with it. BUT, If stew wants it, he can have it for nothing. I'd pay to see a pic of that linebacker with this bag on a course.

did a similar thing. couldnt sell my stuff in another forum and i donated some items to the

range attendants in our local course. id rather some guy enjoy it than sell it for change.

did a similar thing. couldnt sell my stuff in another forum and i donated some items to the

range attendants in our local course. id rather some guy enjoy it than sell it for change.

The starters I know get the gear that doesn't sell at a reasonable price.

hahahha. mate if u can find a home for my 6 other caddy bags i have no room for i cud find rom for this.

Lets swap mate. I bet your mrs would just live it if you started getting hear for her too! Haha