Withdrawn.

jaygolf

If you want, drop it at my house in Gif :)

Yeah, bankers need a break too sometimes! Haha. Can't be easy with not so absurd bonuses anymore. ;)

Would it be too much if I took a pic of the bag in a closet?

Would it be too much if I took a pic of the bag in a closet?

The bag will have to come out of the closet at some point...

@jay showed the pictures of this bag to my wife and she said its nice bag and reckons there is nothing wrong with a man carrying a bag like that, go figure. not suitable for her as we prefer to walk (this being part of the game for us) and never buy cart bags as they just way too heavy to carry. was contemplating to get it just so i can take the mickey out of local builders but then again cart bags are too heavy to run with ;) good call on giving it away.

@jay showed the pictures of this bag to my wife and she said its nice bag and reckons there is nothing wrong with a man carrying a bag like that, go figure. not suitable for her as we prefer to walk (this being part of the game for us) and never buy cart bags as they just way too heavy to carry. was contemplating to get it just so i can take the mickey out of local builders but then again cart bags are too heavy to run with ;) good call on giving it away.

It's actually pretty light. 3kg, suitable for walking. Some guys can pull it off, sure. I just don't like anything flashy on the course, especially not my bag. I like them plain. And those flashy tags and zippers aren't for me. I did consider keeping it around for guests for a laugh, kind of like freebho did with his ostrich bag, but the opportunity never arose.

It's fine. I'll give it to one of the girls on the team or to the starters who can then sell it, make a few beans. Those guys wear my shoes, clothes, play my clubs...I'm pretty much sponsoring them. But, that of course comes with its advantages. I can show up at 10am on a saturday morning with 3 friends, no tee time, and be up and going within 5 minutes leaving tee times for the rest of the day in disarray. That is priceless.

You're like me Jay...I've given some of my most prized clubs and other golf gear to my caddies. They're crazy appreciative of it when I do it and you can best believe besides the good karma, it pays off big time with them taking care of me on the course.