Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn

Does anyone else think Linsey bears a rather uncanny resemblance to his ex at least at first glance? Hope his lawyers did better this time than they did the first time round :-)

His PR men outdid themselves. He's turning into the Tom Cruise of golf.

I think it's great...two power athletes at the top of their game (at least before Lindsey blew out her knee). My other sport besides golf is skiing and Ive always been mesmerized by Lindsey and her ability to win.

Yeah, I agree Swiss, good for them. Hopefully a finely-tuned athlete can keep him more interested than models and bimbos. Maybe not a fan of some of his actions, but pro golf is a lot more exciting when he's on his game. Can't wait for this afternoon. He's the only guy around that has consistently shown "greatness". Never know what he and Rory are gonna pull out of their arse next. Luke Donald....zzzzzzzzz.

There is also a rumor that Lindsey Vonn introduced Tiger to Shaklee products Physique, Performance, & Vitalizer 4 months ago as well.

We heard that rumor before the rumors of them dating came about. Lindsey has been a non paid Shaklee endorser since it helped the U.S Olympic ski team win medals not to mention Annika Sorenstam's success with the product.

There is also a rumor that Lindsey Vonn introduced Tiger to Shaklee products Physique, Performance, & Vitalizer 4 months ago as well.

We heard that rumor before the rumors of them dating came about. Lindsey has been a non paid Shaklee endorser since it helped the U.S Olympic ski team win medals not to mention Annika Sorenstam's success with the product.

And I thought I was guilty of shameless plugs….

3 this year already.

boy he looks good that 7 iron on 16 when ornage boy dunked it in the pond was pure.."this is how its done boy" all he had to do wa lay up.. no chance smoked 178 yard to mid green . putt sat on lip.

f....K you.. im the champ...!

Edited by supo67