nothing desperate just some light taunting

freehb04

economy is a little scary, am backing off my preseason goal of finishing the year with three awesome bags...i'm not quite as austere as c though so will focus on two with just the right amount of players off the bench... with the ryo's headed to a new home where I hope they are loved I've decided to offer the rest of the nano's up so someone who can appreciate them have an opportunity to enjoy...steve may recognize some of these pieces and proceeds (if any) will go to the sauce I owe him....like the title says not really desperate as have budgeted out the builds I need so these are still priced above current mkt but not above fmv IMO....

yonex nanoV 10* type 430 .5 closed 45.5" w attas 3 6s tspx. looks pretty square to me, only driver I've consistently been able to move both ways, very controllable w good distance...this was my gamer for a full season and I still go back to it when I have trouble finding the fairway...not eager to part ways 340 sconus

yonex nanoV 15&21 w proforceV2 stiff, faces look square to me, feels 42&1/2&41...steve may have spec, these are really nice, strong controllable launch 135 each or 240 pair scons

George Spirits protos 52&58, mediumish bordering on low bounce w TT black stiff & xevolutions. this is a really delicious combo, very dense and deep/satisfying feeling to me. spin machines bit not THE spiniest, very controllable. 305 sconus

pm me with questions, send email if you'd like pics, thanks for looking and for any numerous comments...jay I've got a few steve jobs stories if u prompt me..,only second hand though...cheers fellas!

post-15014-0-24875800-1364081605.jpg

post-15014-0-74343200-1364081621.jpg

post-15014-0-49888600-1364081639.jpg

post-15014-0-03476600-1364081692.jpg

post-15014-0-13579200-1364081715.jpg

post-15014-0-11622700-1364081752.jpg

post-15014-0-06277100-1364081782.jpg

post-15014-0-35031400-1364081826.jpg

post-15014-0-82885000-1364081865.jpg

Edited by freehb04

Don't forget to mention the leather grips on those woods... The orange is a kangaroo swinger and the other is a tour wrap, both by GripMaster. Don't remember playing length but very good clubs. Stable and consistent.

The wedges, I liked suckers more than the Chik Proto V2s... Great wedges, if only they were conforming I'd buy them back.

Good luck with sale.

awesome on the driver. love the yonex woods. attas 3 shaft alone worth your asking price.

good luck harry!

thanks c, I am already thinking of pulling down the driver...I always like going back to it when I'm having some issues...not as long as 1st string but plenty long and forgiving...seems to bring me out of a driver slump but it's just not seeing action...club really deserves to be a #1 somewhere...

woods are really nice, steve knows how to get his clubs tweaked for real, I loved that whole lineup! had sent your ryo's to my builder along with Steve's fwys to my builder to get recoil 110 f4s and Rombex 6x07s...along with the George spirits it would have been a bag to remember, but alas, was prob gonna play 3rd fiddle and I got on offer on the ryo's that I couldn't refuse....

Don't forget to mention the leather grips on those woods... The orange is a kangaroo swinger and the other is a tour wrap, both by GripMaster. Don't remember playing length but very good clubs. Stable and consistent.

The wedges, I liked suckers more than the Chik Proto V2s... Great wedges, if only they were conforming I'd buy them back.

Good luck with sale.

the grips are spectacular, those shafts are a great match.. a touch meatier than I would usually play, I really hit some nice shots w both the 21&15....15 was actually longer than my 202/elements&ezone illima combos, 21 was quite easy to hit and super long...

I love those gsprotos, another class from the chikV2 IMO, I may pull those and save....they won't get very much play but I'd like to get your opinion on the build here, I think the TTs r a perfect match...almost went w monoco bit glad I didn't....have really enjoyed these, nothing really better feeling or performing when my wedge game is sharp....

how was fla? where did u play?

The only good steel shaft I put into my wedges were the SP Blues....

You judged about pulled everything from this sale...

The only good steel shaft I put into my wedges were the SP Blues....

You judged about pulled everything from this sale...

lol, I get attached...they're the only friends I have when she who must be obeyed gets angry....well...except for my sauce...and the friends that I can see when she who must be obeyed allows me....

Judged should have been just about, love auto correct.

FLA was nice. Have a great photo of my 8 yr old lounging with a gaggle of bikini clad coeds all around him in chairs. He is napping with a fedora over his eyes. Classic...

Played two courses, The Florida Club and the Ryder course at PGA Village. Ryder course was nice, fast greens that didn't play very much break even though it looked like there was. Also very happy with play there as I lost my driver on the 2nd hole. Snapped the shaft. Played an 18* Yam UT off the tee the rest of the day and we played the tips...

Didn't like The Florida Club too much. Nothing great, fairways were crap and greens were blah... Wish you could have made it out for a round.

How was the romantic weekend?

it actually wasn't to bad, made a good business contact and wife really enjoyed...she was happy for a week but now mad after my boys day ritual yesterday....I put a heaping bowl of ice cream on the floor of the kitchen, got in the den with my boys (me, 7yr & 3yr old and dog with an equal start we go every man for himself at the ice cream....

I don't know why she got so mad, I cleaned it all up and he three year old only cried for a couple minutes...it's good fun and "keeps us all sharp in case we ever have to go up against any bad guys" (@ least that's how my 7 year old puts it)....between that and three new pieces arriving I'm back in the dog house....

have only played once in 3 weeks...it's slowing down now so hopefully will scrape the game back together...will be in southern maine in june and will have a round table in Boston I will likely go to in late August so maybe will catch u on one of those trips...I miss that nice soft turf up there....

picture sounds awesome, I could imagine my wife's reaction...still, very worth it, I really like the PGA village courses, cheers bro.

I like the look of those spirits! Good luck with the sale H!

What's up jay, come hang out in this thread, it's groovy in here....Michael phelps just came over man....that guy likes to party...

I will give him 6 a side & I'll take our best ball against u two way skins 10 each w carries...

What's up jay, come hang out in this thread, it's groovy in here....Michael phelps just came over man....that guy likes to party...

I will give him 6 a side & I'll take our best ball against u two way skins 10 each w carries...

I'm hopelessly trying to decipher what you just wrote. No luck. Haha!