I know a bunch of you are sports car guys but I'm into big gas guzzling American 4x4 pickups with all the amenities of luxury cars. Picked up an FX4 twin turbo ecoboost today in a moment of weakness. Only option it doesn't have is TV in headrests. Also have an 11 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie with Cummins 6.7 diesel (pushing 600 HP and 1200 ft/lb torque at last dyno) didn't know if anyone else appreciated these kinda vehicles.

post-15311-0-39127100-1364356591.jpg

post-15311-0-77450200-1364356603.jpg

post-15311-0-44474300-1364356628.jpg

post-15311-0-83366700-1364356650.jpg

Edited by MoreBeerBetterGolf

Thats a gas guzzler indeed.

I like 4x4s but buy them for practicality

More than necessity. Roads in the PI are bad

And it gets flooded.

Kid mover is an armada 4x4 5.6v8 werks 400bhp

Daily driver a nissan 4X4 safari patrol

And the wifes is a toyota landcuiser prado.

I would like a hummer alpha 1st gen one day.

I live in a rural area and we get lots of snow, plus I tow quite often. Can live without 4x4 but a 2wd drive truck in the winter is about as worthless as tits on a boar.

Now that's some Truck

love them hooooooooooooooooooge yank tanks .....

there was a toyota tundra parked outside my house the other day, i think the parking police labeled it a prime moover. and doubled the fine!

id love somehting like this here, when i get divorced ill import this hting.. with flashy rims

• 6 months later...

Oh man indeed, I have or should I say had a V6 4.0 SR5, full scorpion trim and bars, fully loaded; until last week when I swerved to miss a huge roo...!

Dirt road, 180* in to an embankment and rolled her, v messy indeed. I managed to escape with a bit of bark off and a bruised ego; 40 years old and my first crash..!

My beautiful beast did not fair so well, write off, I suppose I get 60K to spend on something new as a consolation;)

There was a top gear moment though when the cops turned up, we managed to get it back on to its wheels, then proceeded to almost take bets weather it would start first time!

First turn of the key man and she was purring like a tiger lol

any suggestions on what I should get next would be good, interesting to see what you fellas come up with.

LOVE big ol' Merican P/U's. To look at and drive in big open spaces. Not much fun to drive in my crowded little neighborhood.