S-Yard 10.5 driver, SOLD to a reasonable buyer thank goodness

Lennie

GONE and not lowballed

Price includes shipping to US addresses, may be a tad more internationally. No trade interests at this time. PM me with any questions, and thanks!

Edited by Lennie

Any trade interest?

Sorry, no trade interests at this time. Thanks to all who have inquired.

Leonard

I've had four offers from international buyers but it doesn't appear that US Postal service allows shipment of packages that length to most overseas destinations....anyone know other options?

Separate or fib... Alternately consider a different carrier. UPS, FedEx...

I've had four offers from international buyers but it doesn't appear that US Postal service allows shipment of packages that length to most overseas destinations....anyone know other options?

Yeah I'd like to know this too. Had a couple of dead deals cos of this. I never had this issue when buying from the US a couple of months back.

Really? I just bring it into them and never had a problem.

The only issue I have experienced is Australia and anything 47 inches or longer, I think.

Best is to just go directly to the post office. Online seems to give dodgy prices and length info. You should be able to send it to the EU using USPS without any problems.

Still available, kind of amazing it's not been bought by someone at this price........

I would have bought it already had I not had a new one on the way from Japan....