TOUR HEAD Royal Collection BBD SS-PRO fairway wood

joey3108

Hi Guys,

I just got a phone call that I will have access to all this heads in 13*, 15*, 16*, and 19* ( limited on 13* and 15* ). Square head!

And I also have access on the super SS series. A little shallower head than the PRO and 1* close. Available on 13.5*, 14.5*, 15.5*.

I need to know how much interest you guys have. Because, If i see quite a lot...I might be able to get a quantity discount + above 50 heads will come w/ head cover.

To name a few, John daly play this club when he won in Singapore last year ( now he sign up w/ TM for driver and FW ). Current user : Spike mc Roy, JL Lewis, Brant Jobe and on and on.

The Ugly part :) At this moment the price of head is around $200-$250 ball park depending how much i order in one shot. Again head only on this. Try to ask your friends and family so we can a better price than what i have above already.

I can most likely give a discount if any of you decided to put a shaft on it from me. Call me on this!

Again this is the Royal Collection series! You know how expensive this head in Japan can be.

Thank you very much!

Edit Note: Please check my 7th post for a confirm price on this head.

Joe Kwok

[email protected]

650 757 8310 PST

Royalcollectiontourhead

RoyalcollectiontourheadSS

jk-

I thought there was a 14* as well (or can these heads be adjusted like the SS-07)...what is the difference between these heads and the NP-99 and SS-07? Also, I've seen a type-H and Type-N BBD; which are you getting and what is the difference? Depending an the answers to these questions, I would be interested in a 14* with a Fuji shaft (TBD) installed by you and possibly an 18*.

Jeff

jk-

I thought there was a 14* as well (or can these heads be adjusted like the SS-07)...what is the difference between these heads and the NP-99 and SS-07? Also, I've seen a type-H and Type-N BBD; which are you getting and what is the difference? Depending an the answers to these questions, I would be interested in a 14* with a Fuji shaft (TBD) installed by you and possibly an 18*.

Jeff

Sorry! only available on the type of heads that i stated on the previous post.

I've never seen everything at the same time, it's hard to say what is exactly the different due to a very similar face depth.

Joe

Joey,

What r the differences between this model and the one below (from another site).

post-21-1077968484.jpg

The one you got is excatly the super SS "PRO" series. SO it should be the exact same heads I'm getting. The Super SS is the shallower pofile and comes w/ .5* lofts.

However I have no idea why that the one on my pictures has no brass ring to it. I'm gonna make some phone call monday to clear this up. BTW good question?

How do you like yours? WHat set up you got there? Can you give us a review?

Thx!

Joe

Joey,

What r the differences between this model and the one below (from another site).

post-21-1077968484.jpg

The one you got is excatly the super SS "PRO" series. SO it should be the exact same heads I'm getting. The Super SS is the shallower pofile and comes w/ .5* lofts.

However I have no idea why that the one on my pictures has no brass ring to it. I'm gonna make some phone call monday to clear this up. BTW good question?

How do you like yours? WHat set up you got there? Can you give us a review?

Thx!

Joe

Joe,

its not mine, just a pic from another site. Interested to hear what you can dig up, sweet looking clubs for sure.

Oldon,

It's confirm that the one on your picture is a type H BBD SS-PRO, which is pretty much the NP99.

According to the source i got, the one w/ brass ring should launch higher w/ less spin.

Joe

So, this is the one that you are offering in .5 degree increments?

What ever listed on my 1st post, I can get them.

Joe

the brass ring one is the type H a proto. i believe, any chance on getting those?

what is your guys take on the NP-99 is it going to be similar to the type H, that Brass ring does intrigue me, might help to flight the ball a little better...?

any thoughts?

Type H is the exact same head w/ NP99 , just different paint color.

Joe

fyi, the RC  BBD super ss pro and super ss heads pictured in jk's first post seem to be flooding the market - several on ebay, both assembled and head only, going for much less than the $200-250 jk's source quoted.

jeff

Thanks Jeff!

I've talked to my source already and i was able to drop the price to $175 shipped head only and most likely w/ head cover also.

However, I didn't ordered that much heads. But I have no problem ordering more.

Hope this help every body to make decision on this heads.

Joe

fyi, the RC BBD super ss pro and super ss heads pictured in jk's first post seem to be flooding the market - several on ebay, both assembled and head only, going for much less than the $200-250 jk's source quoted.

jeff

Thanks for your purchase of this heads!

It was nice to talking w/ you on the phone this afternoon.

Regards,

Joe

I've got the heads and installed it and test it. It's a 15* head and it has a rubber plug like the older edition royal collection driver. This rubber plug makes the head feel much more solid to hit and less thinny sound and feel. 15* on this head is equal w/ the 14* of the SS03 or at least 14.5* of the SS03 ( right at or slightly higher ).

THX!

Joe