Fujikura bangvoo iron shaft advice

pk923

Been gaming the personal/modus 3 for a couple of month now and found that it is significantly shorter than my other set of af tour/ cbi evo.

Was wondering if any one have any experiences with the fujikura iron shaft, any feedback would be greatly appreciated thanks.

The Bangvoo iron shaft is lighter than the CBI-01 and has a tad more torque. You may find it more lively than the Crazy with a bit more kick especially in the long irons. The torque is progressive with torque decreasing in the set from the long to short irons resulting in more distance from the long iron shafts to more control in the short iron shafts. I played the CBI-01 in a set of Burner Forged and had the Bangvoo in a set of Legacy and both performed as you would expect from high modulus carbon, predictable, good feel, good distance and great dispersion. For me I leaned towards the Bangvoo simply because I liked the lighter weight.