(S)aturday-Yard

RLL33

I was out in my backyard on Saturday in my new Paradiso hat doing what I usually do on Saturdays, chipping and putting to the small green back by my office, when the doorbell rang, and surprise, LA Customs had cleared the rest of my S-Yard order and there was my Bold 50 and second T.388, this time in S/R (first one was S). So I unwrapped the Bold and laid it down in front of the small trap by the green to show it what I expect of all new wedges -- a short pop over sand to a small artificial surface green. It's always an immediate pass or fail based on three hits.post-15743-0-41374000-1366640306.jpg It's nasty little shot, as the green is stupid fast and yet you have to elevate the ball over the bunker. So........ first shot lips out, too much speed. Second shot misses left. Third shot pops, checks, slows, and just rolls into the cup. Nothing but my Miura's have ever done this before....... Big grin and I slide it into the bag. post-15743-0-38400800-1366640577.jpg Then I wake up Sunday and head up to the range with the little Puma practice bag that Tario showed me a while back, just two clubs inside -- the Bold and the S/R t.388. A small bucket of balls later, I had kind of an epiphany about what I think Kobayashi-san is doing (at least for me). Because the wedge has the same kind of stealthy profile that the T.388 has to my eye, looking almost like a shadow when held over grass, I realize I'm not even seeing either club when I swing them. It's almost as if my quest to find clubs that let me swing my swing the way I do in my mind has been realized in the physical world. The Bold is long, too, for a 50* wedge, easily hits the 135 green, which for me, is long. And the S/R T.388 does feel nice with my swing and seems to jump a little more (if that's possible...) and definitely flies higher -- way up on the 230 screen at the far end. So basically it's another S-Yard weekend for me. Super thanks to Tario yet again! Can't wait to get both of these clubs to the course this week. Will report back then.--Richard

That is a nice little setup there… You ever think about adopting? If so I never really liked my parents anyway... :tsg_smiley_baby:

Well, we just adopted a kitten on Friday. Do send your references...

;=]

Great little set up. Bet you don't get much work done, because I know I wouldn't!

It's weird, but I actually get more done... Quick breaks clear the head and keep my back from getting chair bound, which it's always wanting to do...

ooooooooh my.

this has been my dream since i bought my house .

i think my wife wud love it , bec id never be around to upset the inside of the house and he kids wud be out with me all the time

lucky guy