WTT or WTS: Crazy CRZ460 10º - price drop 05.09. 650$ net

shacco

I know it's longshot. I have a Crazy CRZ460 10º shafted with a crazy ly02 stiff. Actuall looking for a S-Yard T.388. Trading head only or as complete club. If trading the whole club, I would be looking for a 10.5 SR flex. Oh, I would also through in the crazy h/c worth 99 usd. Trading conditions could be worked out. By the way,I would be shipping from Germany. Let me know.

Edited by shacco

I had a crazy 460 for a short time. Great sounding club. I tried 3 different shafts and just could not get the launch down enough. I would love to try it again someday with a low launch/spin shaft. Great looking head as well. To me it is better looking than my Jbeam 435 but the 435 is a bomber for me.

All the talk about the t.388 made me want the club. Ready to trade to complete club.

Ok here we go again. In order to raise money for buying the the S-yard T.388 I would also think about selling the whole club. Here some more details:

Crazy CRZ 460 in 10° square face angle shafted with a Crazy Longest Yard-02 stiff flex. Plays at 45" and D2 SW. Comes with the upgraded crazy h/c (worth 99 USD). There is a scratch on the hosel from pulling the shaft and one on the heel on the side (not the face) lower part.

How about 875 USD pp gifted and shipped anywhere in the world?

price drop: 825 USD pp gifted and shipped

Ok, 799 $ shipped and pp gifted.

780 $ shipped ?

Last drop. 750 $ shipped.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

The head is listed at 699 $ in the pro shop. The shaft is 625 $ and the h/c is 99 $.

Let's try 690$ net + shipping.

Edited by shacco

Last try. 650 $ net plus shipping. Will keep it otherwise.